Engagement Photo Session & E30...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engagement Photo Session & E30...

Okay so my fiancé knows how crazy I am about my e30s, my e53, and her new e46 (to us) so we recently took photos for our engagement party. Mainly because she has family in South America and I do in Italy. That way we can send them photos since, they never met us together. The crazy thing was, we needed a vehicle to get there and she said, take Francesca (to L its Cybill) and lets include her... HOLY CRAP!!!!!

The car is now at the autobody, getting BBS euro front/Zender rear and euro rear on it will be posted soon with windsplits as well... but enjoy...

I know its crazy, my fiancé was down for this...
    Last edited by nespo_e30is; 12-15-2010, 11:21 AM.
    Nunzio
    Creative Director & Professor
    Twitter

2010 Vespa GTS300 | 2000 323iT Euro | 1991 RRC Hunter | 1987 325is (guten build) | 1983 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas

need to put an album together and provide link... here is another teaser...
    Last edited by nespo_e30is; 12-15-2010, 11:21 AM.
    Nunzio
    Twitter

2010 Vespa GTS300 | 2000 323iT Euro | 1991 RRC Hunter | 1987 325is (guten build) | 1983 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas

Comment

So are those the pre pics? You gonna get it all redone for the main photoshoot?

Comment

they haven't been photo touched yet, these are the raws I got...
        Attached Files
        Nunzio
        Twitter

Comment

Please tell us you're joking.

Edit: I feel bad now. Please excuse my assholeness.

Comment

about????... if this offends the r3v community I can simply remove thread, not a problem
            Nunzio
            Twitter

Comment

I would pop out my Dinan X5 for the photoshoot.
              The E30 looks a lil rough (front end for instance) to have a photo on your mantle of you and your beloved wife to share for all time.
              Is there gonna be another photoshoot after the car gets out of the shop?

Comment

scabzzzz, not at all man! There are over 400 pics, and only 8 with the e30... but I am sure the guys here dont want to see couples kissing, holding hands... its kool man!
                Nunzio
                Twitter

Comment

hell-ya there is, its a working progress... the car is currently getting the finishing touches and that is why I stayed clear of front pics at the time. The front is now complete and painted, the rear valence and euro bumper are going on now. The car is at an autobody... once it comes home, I will place the kamei windsplits to finish it off...
                  Nunzio
                  Twitter

Comment

If youre naked I would totally like to see that. No homo of course.

Kidding aside, I wanna see that X5. Ive been looking for one for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by nespo_e30is View Post
                      hell-ya there is, its a working progress... the car is currently getting the finishing touches and that is why I stayed clear of front pics at the time. The front is now complete and painted, the rear valence and euro bumper are going on now. The car is at an autobody... once it comes home, I will place the kamei windsplits to finish it off...
                      There we go! I shoulda asked questions first instead of dumping on your fred.

Comment

no front end...
                        Last edited by nespo_e30is; 12-15-2010, 11:22 AM.
                        Nunzio
                        Twitter

Comment

X5 request...
                          Attached Files
                          Nunzio
                          Twitter

Comment

Is that part of the "e30 lifestyle"?

It all started from a good intention, but I am not sure where all of this goes... Maybe I'm just too old for that stuff. I don't want to be a model. I don't want to be famous. Not looking for friends on the internet. And I keep my personal photos, personal...

What the guys here want are picture of your future wife, naked. Just kidding. Not.
                            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Lol, you're a funny guy Nunz. Congrats again on the engagement. Wish my girl was ok with my car obsession.

When/where is the wedding, and are both families coming??
                              turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
                              Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

Working...
                              X