This one is for Club Diving Board!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one is for Club Diving Board!

For those of you not on the E30 Reddit* I figured I'd post this here. Since it's not really for sale yet, I'm posting it here instead of the "parts for sale" thread. Hope I'm not breaking the rules.

So here's the question:

What is absolute top dollar you’d be willing to drop for a front bumper trim piece that replaces the US plate holder and also accepts a Euro plate?

I’ve seen a couple posts lately over on Reddit, and also elsewhere, looking for such a part. I know there’s at least one guy making a similar item, but I don’t think it looks great, and it doesn’t seem to be set up to put the euro plate on by design.

Since I had seen a few people looking for these recently I decided to go ahead and design it. So I already have it quoted, but I want to gauge the likelihood that anyone would even be interested at the quoted price.

Please choose an option below (USD):

*So far the results are somewhat unsurprising, but also some interesting responses & ideas.
    70-100
    60.00%
    101-130
    40.00%
    131-160
    0%
    161-200
    0%
    201-230
    0%
    231-260
    0%

The poll is expired.

Thanks to everyone for the votes! Product will be live very soon!

Comment

well the vid (&product) are live if you want to check it out!

I just record with my old iPhone SE Classic so the volume probably needs to be cranked up a couple notches on your viewing hardware. I apologize for that and have made note to solve this problem in future videos.

Comment

Working...
      X