show me your early models!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

show me your early models!

just wanted to see some early model appreciation, preferably still with the diving board bumpers!

let me see what you got, i need some inspiration and something to give myself a kick up the arse to make more progress on mine!

if there is already an early model appreciation thread can a mod please delete this and message me the link, i have tried to take a look for one but there are just so many threads on this forum.

I drove my e30 from California to London!

Here is my 84 ETA with tucked diving boards and 15" Euroweaves. I will probably throw some Euro Bumpers on it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Makaha.jpg Views:	0 Size:	124.5 KB ID:	10008192
    sigpic84 325e

Comment

Originally posted by benwalsh91 View Post
      just wanted to see some early model appreciation, preferably still with the diving board bumpers!

let me see what you got, i need some inspiration and something to give myself a kick up the arse to make more progress on mine!

if there is already an early model appreciation thread can a mod please delete this and message me the link, i have tried to take a look for one but there are just so many threads on this forum.

There's this if you want to perform an 8 year bump? Early Style E30 Thread - R3VLimited Forums

6 doors of early e30 during open lapping at Buttonwillow. Cow catchers thrown in for sex appeal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	50177864586_263186bbb0_h.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	10015056
      Attached Files

Comment

thank you, that looks like awesome fun, and man i really want an ES front valance, i may have to try and find one when i am over there in August, wonder if they will let me take it home on the plane as hand luggage

I drove my e30 from California to London!

Comment

Working...
        X