Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The search has ended

Hey everyone,

I have been looking for an e30 for a while now and the search is finally over. I will have some current pictures by the weekend.

Not much has changed other than the is lip delete mod on the way home, tint off the headlights to pass inspection, 4 new tires and replaced windshield wiper linkage. Let me say, a rather shitty first DIY with the new car.

I took the trip a week or so ago and could not be happier.

Plans are to fix temp gauges, fix drivers side lock, repaint the wheels, upgrade stereo, is lip once again, and possibly installing ac.

Here is a link to the for sale thread.

Id love to get together with some e30 owners in VA beach sometime and chill so send me a pm or something.

wow that is a very good looking car!! i really like the interior especially.

Yeah i am also running the iS lip delete mod myself. I'm actually a little north east of BAltimore, not sure how far that is from VA beach.... (going to google maps now)

Comment

ok that's quite a ways... (5.5 hours)

Comment

nice have fun with it
        AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

I'm right around 2.5 hours away from VA beach. Nice car.

Buy My Car

Comment

Love the color!;) Nice car
            09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
            05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
            87 BMW 325is
            a few bicycles

Comment

One bad ass e30 the headlight mod took place in my driveway.
              2004 BMW e60 525i - Daily
              1996 BMW e36 M3 - Toy
              1994 Jeep Wrangler - Summer Toy
              1993 Range Rover Classic - Handsome Looker that never gets driven

Comment

LOL! how did you lose your is lip!?

I was scared for my is lip when I was driving it home too, I had people honking behind me cause I would drive so slow over even tiny little bumps. Now I have a better idea what I will scrape(or lose) the lip on.

how is your valence though? does r3v recommend cable ties?
                Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

I lost my lip because some jackass in a van threw a bag full of trash out the window in front of me. I had no time to avoid and i watched the lip get run over about 2 seconds afterwords.

The headlight mod was done at the inspection station for me haha.

Still getting used to the car. Got a few issues I really need to get at such as the coolant temp sensor, but other than that any vibrations that were present when I bought the car are gone with the new falkens.

Comment

Naw crip its rosso
                    2004 BMW e60 525i - Daily
                    1996 BMW e36 M3 - Toy
                    1994 Jeep Wrangler - Summer Toy
                    1993 Range Rover Classic - Handsome Looker that never gets driven

Comment

Originally posted by 325issguy View Post
                      I lost my lip because some jackass in a van threw a bag full of trash out the window in front of me. I had no time to avoid and i watched the lip get run over about 2 seconds afterwords.
                      Did it come with a baseball bat in the trunk?

Comment

Originally posted by 325issguy View Post

The headlight mod was done at the inspection station for me haha.

Still getting used to the car. Got a few issues I really need to get at such as the coolant temp sensor, but other than that any vibrations that were present when I bought the car are gone with the new falkens.
                        nice nice, i loved my falkens on my jetta
                        Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

hey man head down to the var show, vintage at the vineyards
                          You have Honda = I talk shit

Comment

Tryin to get some new pics up.... Got a volvo lip on it, fixed the coolant temp sensor. Now for the oil temp....

Comment

Working...
                            X