Last pix of the wagons

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by D.Martijn
    I'm wondering, how easy is it to register an E30 with a swapped engine overhere in Belgium? Was it registered as a classic or daily?
    Keuring didn’t notice

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    what were seeing here is that Julien doesnt like to keep nice E30s...

    Leave a comment:


  • efficient
    replied
    wouldnt mind a wagon right now as i want a newer car

    Leave a comment:


  • D.Martijn
    replied
    I'm wondering, how easy is it to register an E30 with a swapped engine overhere in Belgium? Was it registered as a classic or daily?

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by Edev
    That's why. Ha. I asked the same thang.
    Because I moved back to the US 9 years ago ;D

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric Devier
    Why? :(
    Originally posted by Motorsports
    Why?
    Originally posted by TDE30
    That's why. Ha. I asked the same thang.

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    Why?

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    parking is at premium there, huh ?

    too bad you can't bring her her, would be sweet
    eh... just normal city parking. dunno what I'm getting next though. Btw.. repainted the front end myself (with a buddy, bavarian bimmer on here)

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    parking is at premium there, huh ?

    too bad you can't bring her her, would be sweet

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!

    or if you prefer:

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by machined
    yaayyy street parking!!
    see that tow package? We call it "early model park assist" ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    noooooooo

    ship it to the US!

    Leave a comment:


  • nhskibm
    replied
    great looking car!

    Leave a comment:


  • machined
    replied
    yaayyy street parking!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    weaksauce

    Leave a comment:

Working...