Whorin' it up: Lame VW Trends ITT

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • etta325
    replied
    love the pics where can i get larger ones for a desktop back ground?

    also where can i get the shirt? haha

    Leave a comment:


  • E30trash
    replied
    love those cars

    Leave a comment:


  • 1mz
    replied
    patiently awaiting camera and lighting specs! - gorgeous shots, admiration from an amateur photographer :D

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwguy87
    replied
    Both cars are sexy as hell!

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Sick shots. Damn nice cars too.

    What did you do for lighting here?

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    God I love that e36. I have complimented on da red rkt enough. Still love it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mako18
    replied
    Beautiful!!! Love the e28 I plan to have one in the driveway before the summer ends!!! Well, if my //Mroadster ever sells!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Works243t
    replied
    Very nice. Seems like I have seen the E28 before....eh maybe not. Very nice as always. My post count is low, but Ive been around for a bit:)

    Leave a comment:


  • silversleeper
    replied
    amazing content!

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    both cars are hot, love em!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30nub
    replied
    Originally posted by ubernasty
    wow e28 is ballin... more pics of the engine bay! can't believe how clean it is...and is that graffiti work on the intake? moaar pics
    Nah it's a bunch of Scarea stickers from what it looks like. Scarea is a bike/clothing brand back where Austin is from.

    Leave a comment:


  • Leaf
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    strait fucking gangster shit
    except for the white boys ;)

    just kidding white guys can fight too....

    Leave a comment:


  • RobE30
    replied
    Beautiful e28, I miss mine....

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    wow e28 is ballin... more pics of the engine bay! can't believe how clean it is...and is that graffiti work on the intake? moaar pics

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by eld4au6


    The only thing negative that I could say is the STUPID PLATE PLACEMENT on the m3.
    The green style 5s pop.

    Leave a comment:

Working...