Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this car it's amazing

Comment

I don't know how I didn't see this thread sooner! Right click save as, right click save as...

I couldn't help to notice it looks like you're in a wheel chair in the reflection of one of the photos, or maybe just a stool? I watched a documentary-reality segment on Alex Zanardi a couple weeks ago, basically a day of his life in his shoes so to speak. Showing how the hand controls work in his BMW race car and him driving it, how he accesses the paddock on a segway, life in his RV...etc. etc. I would rate him as one of the most inspirational people in the world so just curious!
      Last edited by speedminded; 11-21-2009, 01:32 AM.

AUTOMOTIVE PHOTOGRAPHY │ JASONTBARKER.COM

Comment

Originally posted by speedminded View Post
        I don't know how I didn't see this thread sooner! Right click save as, right click save as...

I couldn't help to notice it looks like you're in a wheel chair in the reflection of one of the photos, or maybe just a stool? I watched a documentary-reality segment on Alex Zanardi a couple weeks ago, basically a day of his life in his shoes so to speak. Showing how the hand controls work in his BMW race car and him driving it, how he accesses the paddock on a segway, life in his RV...etc. etc. I would rate him as one of the most inspirational people in the world so just curious!

No wonder you are a photograph, you have good eyes ;) It happens years back ago a motocycle accident since this time I am in wheelchair. Shit happens :neutral:

Thanks guys for the kind words about the car ;);)

I have a rolling video from my car. This was on our last BMW Event in September this year...

Last edited by bimmerteam.hu; 11-21-2009, 06:00 AM.

Comment

yes...

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerteam.hu View Post
            Hi Guys,

long time I haven't posted news about my car... so in this time I made some changes. I home made a EVO front splitter. :D and put FK Highsport coilovers under the car. I will go lower of course ;)

Dont change a thing!!! And what color is your car??? Leave the rims silver!!

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
              Dont change a thing!!! And what color is your car??? Leave the rims silver!!
              Thanks for your feedback. The car is Nogaro Silver.

Comment

I knew it.... My favorite silver.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

What color did you paint it?

Comment

The rims are still silver. If I paint them then first next year in Spring. The car is in the garage over winter.

Thanks for your feedback Guys!

Comment

You should just paint the motorsport letters red.. It would look amazing.

My

Comment

Hi Guys,

it was a long time without any upgrade on my car, but now I would like to present the final stage. Hope you like it ;)

5x120 all round
                        AC Schnitzer wheels in 8,5x17 Offset 13
                        Original M3 rear bumper
                        Cecotto frontlip

Comment

Something about E30's that seem to require at least a little bit of lip on the rims to truly set them off... Regardless, your car is pure sex with or without the lip. 100% pure sex! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

It's way better with those wheels. :up:
                            E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

Comment

hnnnnnnngg

all it needs is S50B32

Comment

Originally posted by Strelok View Post
                                hnnnnnnngg

all it needs is S50B32
                                Yes! or an S85! Looks great, the new wheels are so much better!

Comment

Working...
                                X