No announcement yet.

So fresh and so clean.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well please let everyone know how they do in the rain. I am thinking about getting a set. Your car looks fantastic by the way. They did a nice job on the paint!
    89 325i parts car
    90 325i in progress
    ground control 400f 700r-koni adjustables-koni adjustable sways-reinforced control arms-ground control camber plates-e36 cabrio shock mounts-4.10 lsd-5 speed swap in the works
    --tryng to join the schwarz army one day at a time--sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brew View Post
      Thanks dude, always loved your old red car. The steelies are just for the snows, so they're staying narrow. Though I'm probably not going to be driving the car in the winter anymore after all this work.
      Thanks bro! Shit, looking at your car makes me want a red e30 again!

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Awesome. I got my e30 recently and it will look like that but a sedan. Good to know it will look awesome anyways.

Comment

car looks awesome dude!! I need to get my e30's body re-done. still need to sell the mini, thinking about an M Coupe once its gone....hmmmm...

that's the cleanest i've ever seen your car. ever.
          "Modern cars, they all look like electric shavers."
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/bloodonthemotorway/sets/

sigpic

Comment

How far down are the coils? Do they have a ways to go or are they close to their limit?

Comment

Originally posted by geoffp View Post
              car looks awesome dude!! I need to get my e30's body re-done. still need to sell the mini, thinking about an M Coupe once its gone....hmmmm...

that's the cleanest i've ever seen your car. ever.
              Thanks homie. M Coupe would be sick. S54 clownshoe + Horsepower Freaks Stage 2 + sticky 305 rears = my dream car.

Originally posted by cr2596 View Post
              How far down are the coils? Do they have a ways to go or are they close to their limit?
              The fronts are about 1/3 of the way down, rears are about 1/2 way down. 5", 350# front, 5", 475# rear. Vorshlag camber plates in front, non-shortened strut housings.
              '91 318is
              sigpic

Comment

Awesome, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X