• Show
Clear All

total VW but its dumped!!!
    sigpic

Comment

the only expectations he has to meet are his own,

sweet ride spastic.

Originally posted by Spiff325iS
      Christ I feel like I just dropped a box of three dozen donuts.

Comment

K this thread has gone on long enough, more pics please.

Comment

spasticdwarf, i think people are hating on your car because it looks like that VW style that seems popular right now. personally i think that shit is stupid, but i dont care. i just laugh. but to clarify, this was your car as in your sig and then a-pillar damage made you wanna do this? have you thought of getting another e28 to transplant the good parts to? it seems like it would suck driving with wheels that diameter and having it so low that its barely functional? the car would be fun with 16s not slammed. though really the body is junk with that damage. also those pictures are very "cool" trendy looking. i think if the pictures had normal contrast/saturation/whatever like people see with their eyes, not so digital and stuff, the car and every picture would look 100% better and i bet people wouldnt hate as much or less vehemently. im trying to not be a dick though. good luck with your car or cars, i hope you stick with bmw. and i love that area of tennessee and used to live up there. peace! long ass post

Comment

love that car!! very nice

Comment

L

Comment

O

Comment

L.

Comment

Good use of "lol".

Comment

do you have any e30s?