1k post and the year so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1k post and the year so far

So, I really haven’t been posting anything this year due to being busy just cleaning up messes and putting out fires. I would love to post things in Member’s Rides for progress, but the entire year has been a struggle just to keep her at square one.

Wreck #1
    While at the Local one night, some dingus couldn’t see my brillantrot paint and backed into me. Luckily, I know all the staff and they stopped him before he could take off. I got a check from him

Wreck #2
    I was going to drop my car off at the body shop with a new fender, until a girl decided to slam into the back of my car one night. I was getting off of the interstate, a douche bag changed lanes really quick so I had to stop.. The girl behind me didn’t. Her insurance paid up (for the most part)

Back from the body shop
    Here is a few quick ones as I got her back and started putting her together.

Car Jacking attempt #1
    Well, the sub title says it all. I had just gotten things back together from the body shop when three thugs tried taking her. Long story short, I fought them off and all they got was my cell phone, keys (to the car), and my stereo face plate. I got smashed up from head to toe pretty bad and was almost shot.. But, it was all worth it to hang onto this red head

Fingerprints

Worst Shinner EVER

Home at last
    I no longer live in the hood and spring/summer seems to be going very well. I have my own aptartment in a really cool spot in town (Candler Park). Now I might be able to get to the new mods I have sitting around (new brakes all around, sway bars, etc.). Cheers!

-Huff

Good christ you fought off car jackers? I missed that thread somehow. Going forward I hope you don't have to visit that body shop again, it looks clean!

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

clean paint

Comment

wow, a lot has happened to that car. It looks great, good luck with future plans for it.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Wow glad to hear you are alright after the attempted car jacking. Where in Atlanta was it? Need to remember to avoid that area. I figured owning a 20 year old car would deter that but oh well. Good looking car.

Comment

That is one sexy red car!! :woowoo:

Sorry to hear about all the misfortune over the past year, but good for you for fighting on :up:

Comment

Awake the sheeples!
              Yours truly,
              Rich
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Rigmaster
              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

damn... contusion on the arm?

paint looks ssssooo much better
                Originally posted by kronus
                pff, all of you are slow as hell anyway. Eta > all

Comment

wow.. good thing your ok man
                  car looks great

e24 e9 e30
                  IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by norcalE30 View Post
                    damn... contusion on the arm?

paint looks ssssooo much better
                    That would be the leg. :)

Cars looking nice. Did the fingerprints show up anything?

Comment

Man, I swear... so glad you were still alive and walking after that incident. The things we'd do if we got our hands on retards like them. Like Yakinho said, any update on the fingerprints?

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Wow, what a history!
                        At least both you and your car are good now!

Originally posted by Janderson
                        you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Man talk about thug life. you have had your fare share of bad luck so I hope every thing gets better now.

Comment

you should start carrying one of these:

like crocodile dundee.

what part of town was this in anyways? Sixflags drive?

Comment

wow that looks identical to how my car looked

Comment

Working...
                              X