No announcement yet.

cars and coffee 5-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jimp= jizz in my pants its so obvious when were talking about a fucking ford rs200!! i heard the turbos only last 30 hours. whats the other little knob for? rwd/awd?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangstbd View Post
      jimp= jizz in my pants its so obvious when were talking about a fucking ford rs200!! i heard the turbos only last 30 hours. whats the other little knob for? rwd/awd?
      since its a rally car Im guessing that the second knob is for 2wd or 4wd

awd stands for all wheel drive meaning that all four wheels are getting power and you cant shift it into 2wd.

-
      Project
      Parts for Sale
      Feedback
      YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by iwantspeed View Post
        Do you mean the white car in this picture?
        Im not sure but I think its the ford rs 200 that you mentioned.

Best car there. Everything else can die in a fire.

And did that guy in the silver R33 REALLY not have enough GTR badges on the car? He had to stick fake ones on the side windows, too? What a douche. R33's are so fucking hideous.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
          Best car there. Everything else can die in a fire.

And did that guy in the silver R33 REALLY not have enough GTR badges on the car? He had to stick fake ones on the side windows, too? What a douche. R33's are so fucking hideous.
          yes on the rs200

the owner can do whatever he wants to his car
          and with you not liking the looks thats fine but to each there own

-
          Project
          Parts for Sale
          Feedback
          YouTube Channel

Comment

I never said he can't do what he wants. It still looks fucking stupid as hell to put MORE GTR badges on the car than it came with, especially on the windows.

That would be like someone with an E30 M3 sticking more M3 badges on the side windows.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
              I never said he can't do what he wants. It still looks fucking stupid as hell to put MORE GTR badges on the car than it came with, especially on the windows.

That would be like someone with an E30 M3 sticking more M3 badges on the side windows.
              I agree with that.

What do you think about the emblem/sticker ( cant remember which 1) that he has on the lower part off his trunk towards the left. A porsche owner club logo.

I though it was a bit odd to see something like that on this car.

-
              Project
              Parts for Sale
              Feedback
              YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
              X