Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Fiancèe's Old Ride:) (Norwegian E36 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rodrigo View Post
    Great looking cars.
    This country missed out on all of the goodness (E30 tourings, E36 tourings and sooooo much more.)
    Is it correct that the US didn't get the E34 M5? If so it's shame, those cars have some of my favorite engines ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Schieldrop View Post
      Is it correct that the US didn't get the E34 M5? If so it's shame, those cars have some of my favorite engines ever...
      We got the e34 M5. Not the M5 touring though.
      The grilles really distract you from the fact that someone took a sledgehammer to the front end.

Comment

^^^ We only got the First version. With the 3.5, with 315hp but we didnt get the 3.8 340hp version. Or the touring.
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, I see. Lots of talk about E36, E34 and E30 touring on this forum. Mainly how you didn't get it in the Us. But I really dont see the appeal of a touring unless you need it for practical reason....

Comment

Man I didn't like those wheels on the silver e46 until I saw that rolling shot! Crazy!

Some nice cars, seem like a very nice girl!
            1990 Islandgrun 535iM Sedan
            Euro lights + trim | Eibach/Bilstein | BBS RC090 17x8 | EAT Chip | Port + Polish | IE 284 Cam | Built valvetrain

Comment

Working...
            X