My interior swap pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My interior swap pics

Finally collected all the parts I needed and got a chance to do this today. I think it came out really well. Thanks to those who helped me find the parts.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

nice! i like it. makes me want to change my interior to tan. the heat is brutal on black vinyl seats, specially once you sit in them!
    E30 325I > SOLD
    E30 318IS > SOLD
    E39 530I > SOLD
    EP3 > SOLD
    95 M3 > SOLD
    97 M3 > DD

Comment

Hah, thats pretty interesting.

I just swapped in my TRS's last month. Black cloth. I'm swapping from tan vinyl to black cloth. I've already gotten the door panels and whatnot in. Right now I'm working on carpet and what to do about the back seat.

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

I dupli-colored my blue carpet to black..I figured I would try it and if it didn't work out I was going to replace the carpet anyway.. It worked great! Give it a whirl. I know where you can get a black vinyl seat for CHEAP..lol

Originally posted by Asbradley21 View Post
        Hah, thats pretty interesting.

I just swapped in my TRS's last month. Black cloth. I'm swapping from tan vinyl to black cloth. I've already gotten the door panels and whatnot in. Right now I'm working on carpet and what to do about the back seat.

Comment

where did you find the parts man? i need to find all the stuff to restore my car. I am going to get all the exterior done as well man. I want to do the two tone in my car as well. its looking awesome man. keep up the good work!

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
          anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

I would like to have a summer tan set, and a winter cloth black setup.

sweet looking to!

Comment

Originally posted by etta325 View Post
              where did you find the parts man? i need to find all the stuff to restore my car. I am going to get all the exterior done as well man. I want to do the two tone in my car as well. its looking awesome man. keep up the good work!
              Found some of the stuff on here (front seats, pulls and pockets) The rest of the interior I found on Craigslist using a search site called WWW.searchtempest.com It searches craigslist and gives results in expanding circular distances from your zip. I got the seats in Georgia and the panels in Virginia..two seperate trips of about 90 miles.....

Comment

I used to have those corbeau TRS, they're fucking terrible seats. they faded to about 5 different colors before i finally got rid of them
                1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Looks good. I prefer the stock sport seat.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by woodisgood View Post
                    I dupli-colored my blue carpet to black..I figured I would try it and if it didn't work out I was going to replace the carpet anyway.. It worked great! Give it a whirl. I know where you can get a black vinyl seat for CHEAP..lol
                    I found a car in a yard with a black carpet already, I thought about using the dye, but going from tan, it would be a bit more difficult than blue.

Originally posted by etta325 View Post
                    I have a full set of tan cards and pulls if you're interested.

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
                    I used to have those corbeau TRS, they're fucking terrible seats. they faded to about 5 different colors before i finally got rid of them
                    That is true, I picked up some black cloth dye, going to see how it goes.

Comment

Nice work on the new interior. I am in the process of collecting the parts to make 4dr have a black interior right not. I already have a recovered set of sport seats in the car. Is the vinyl back seat you know about for a sedan or a coupe?

Oh, welcome to R3V.
                      sigpic

Comment

Its from a coupe..its the one in the pics..I kind of thought that the seats were the same for coupe/sedan just not for a vert..could be wrong on this one.

Originally posted by madformx5 View Post
                        Nice work on the new interior. I am in the process of collecting the parts to make 4dr have a black interior right not. I already have a recovered set of sport seats in the car. Is the vinyl back seat you know about for a sedan or a coupe?

Oh, welcome to R3V.

Comment

How much do you want for the seat?

Comment

Working...
                          X