No announcement yet.

Rear Euro Bumper to Compliment the Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no not those, on the bumpers themselves... 3rd or 4th pic from the bottom you can see them...
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
      no not those, on the bumpers themselves... 3rd or 4th pic from the bottom you can see them...
      Weren't they there on yours too? I have them as well... probably something for mounting aftermarket valences.
      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
        Weren't they there on yours too? I have them as well... probably something for mounting aftermarket valences.
        Yea it's got to be for valences or something because those holes on the corner chrome bottom pieces are on my front bumper chrome side pieces too. they don't bolt into anything.

Kronus, do you have a pic of how you installed your end cap trim pieces? Was it just that clip that holds them in or is there any screws involved?

Comment

Originally posted by Japandrew73 View Post
          Yea it's got to be for valences or something because those holes on the corner chrome bottom pieces are on my front bumper chrome side pieces too. they don't bolt into anything.

Kronus, do you have a pic of how you installed your end cap trim pieces? Was it just that clip that holds them in or is there any screws involved?
          IIRC, there are screws that go into the endcaps from the outside of the rear fender. They're difficult to get to without having about three extra elbows.
          cars beep boop

Comment

IIRC, there are screws that go into the endcaps from the outside of the rear fender. They're difficult to get to without having about three extra elbows.
            ahhh, ok perfect thanks. I have two of those screws, i'll get more soon and install them correctly.

Comment

Looks like you need # 17 & 18 and/or maybe 25? I would hate to loose those end caps if they are not fastened down correctly.

Comment

ahhh, ok perfect thanks. I have two of those screws, i'll get more soon and install them correctly.
                There's only one per side.
                cars beep boop

Comment

There's only one per side.
                  Oh that's awesome, those are the screws left over that I had to spend about 30minutes getting off with the channel lock pliers and finally found out i had the correct socket after I had got them off

Comment

Looks good, I'd say she's ready for an engine swap sometime soon.

+1 on shaving those rear hinges. A Dremel, some POR 15, and about 20 minutes will really aid to the euroness of the car.
                    - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                    E36 325i sedan
                    E30 325i sedan
                    Volvo 945T

Comment

don't slam your car to the ground, just get the H&R sport springs you were thinking about. although with the M10 there is going to be a different stance than the M20 cars with that setup.
                      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                        don't slam your car to the ground, just get the H&R sport springs you were thinking about. although with the M10 there is going to be a different stance than the M20 cars with that setup.
                        +1

Don't be a stance homo. Great looking car!

91 318is

Comment

from behind the car looks like a scared chihuaha that can barely support its own weight

Comment

Originally posted by Nic01101011 View Post
                            from behind the car looks like a scared chihuaha that can barely support its own weight
                            :dot:

Comment

if you dont nice if I ask, Can you pm on how much you paid for the bumpers

Comment

My plan is to go tech 1 front valence and tech 1 bootlid (trunk) spoiler only. I kind of don't like the entire tech 1 kit. I know it sounds weird, but I love the look of the early alpinas and how they have the low front spoiler and the high rear end with the euro bumper and the trunk spoiler. It gives it that "light and sporty" look.
                                Your car has come a long way, looks great. This might change your mind on the tech1 kit
                                Kevin

www.seatkit.com New Site first week of April 2011
                                Your DIY upholstery source
                                e30tech forum sponsor
                                E46 uphosltery kits coming soon..........
                                kchinn@creativeoptions.info

Comment

Working...
                                X