bought a new car *new pictures*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought a new car *new pictures*

so I got a new job that pays a bit more and decided a newer car was in order :-) I bought a 2001 volvo s40 1.9L turbo today and I pick it up this evening :D .the bad news is I am really thinking about getting rid of the bimmer (anyone want a convertible?) at least for a little bit than gett something cheaper like an old eta or 2002 to tinker with.

sigpic

nice 626
    BEERTECH

Comment

I do want a convertible. Convince Mark to sell me his 318ic and sell him yours.
      Im now E30less.
      sigpic

Comment

I would go for the 2002 like I just did. These cars are AWESOME to tinker with. Everything is relitively cheap to replace and they have a great presence everywhere they go. People look at me as much in my 02 as they do in my M3!
        I can understand your desire for a newer car and volvo's are nice solid cars.
        '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
        '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
        '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
        iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
        sigpic

Comment

Cool Volvo. I think I'll be getting a 5-er soon.

Comment

Hmmm... convert. Maybe... :twisted:

Comment

yeah, a newer car was a must. I drive a good bit in a week and the roads are sub-par its just to uncomfortable for the e30. this car is a blast! everything is so clean. the car handles well and has good pick-up because of the turbo and I dont mind being in it for extended trips.
              I will probably end up with a 2002 soon, I just need to get rid of the convertible first and the m30 I wanted to put in it
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nate325ic
                yeah, a newer car was a must. I drive a good bit in a week and the roads are sub-par its just to uncomfortable for the e30. this car is a blast! everything is so clean. the car handles well and has good pick-up because of the turbo and I dont mind being in it for extended trips.
                I will probably end up with a 2002 soon, I just need to get rid of the convertible first and the m30 I wanted to put in it
                Very nice pick! I've long been a fan of the Volvo and that's a good one. Like you, I just bought a car ('99 328i) for similar reasons. I travel a lot and it's not feasible anymore with a car stretching over 233.000 miles. And also like you, I am looking to sell my beloved E30 :-( Good luck with your Volvo!
                '98 BMW 318ti M-Sport California
                '87 Ford Sierra (Merkur) XR4ti (Track)
                '99 DINAN/Hartge 3 (retired)
                '88 325iS Eurosport (retired)
                '85 318i (retired)

Comment

My girlfriend has one of those. Hers is a 2004...

Comment

added more pics
                    sigpic

Comment

sharp lookin car! I like it.

Comment

Volvo's are pretty cool, I wouldn't mind having one of the new S40's:

Comment

Working...
                        X