Who's E30 is this and what wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's E30 is this and what wheels?

This is e30this's sig and I was wondering whos car this is and what wheels those are (specs)?

Turbocharged E21

diamond racing steelies and it would make sense that it's his car...
    http://www.steinbachphoto.ca

Comment

Originally posted by steinbachphoto View Post
      diamond racing steelies and it would make sense that it's his car...

OP - he's got you there.
      sigpic
      Evolution of My E30 M3Recent PicsSC*AR

Comment

these wheels are at www.diamondracing.com for pretty cheap ($80/wheel)

I was actually thinking of getting a set myself, they look pretty cool, but my funds are nonexistent.

Comment

thats 95% his car, back before i bought the wheels from him haha. i had them on for a little while but i just sold them to some guy with a mk2 jetta.
          yeah 15x8.5 diamond racing pro 4.5" backspacing. 205/50's

Comment

Yes that is my car, Yes they are diamond racing wheels. They are 15x8 and 4.5 inch back spacing and they are more then 80 a wheel...

The wheels in the sig are 89.75 a wheel, plus 30.00 for the chrome rim and raw center plus 10.00 for non standard bolt pattern... X that by 4... Then add paint for the centers and tires, Then look for some local shop that can balance lug centric wheels.

I have also have 16x8 but all black.

Working on a set of 16x8 and 16x10 now..

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
              thats 95% his car, back before i bought the wheels from him haha. i had them on for a little while but i just sold them to some guy with a mk2 jetta.
              yeah 15x8.5 diamond racing pro 4.5" backspacing. 205/50's
              Heard that you sold Mde36 (Ean) your car, i just sold him the clutch pedal set.

Comment

Originally posted by e30this View Post
                Yes that is my car, Yes they are diamond racing wheels. They are 15x8 and 4.5 inch back spacing and they are more then 80 a wheel...

The wheels in the sig are 89.75 a wheel, plus 30.00 for the chrome rim and raw center plus 10.00 for non standard bolt pattern... X that by 4... Then add paint for the centers and tires, Then look for some local shop that can balance lug centric wheels.

hmm.... maybe not so cheap after all....

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                  hmm.... maybe not so cheap after all....
                  Yeah when all said and done about 1200...

Comment

Originally posted by boostede21 View Post
                    This is e30this's sig and I was wondering whos car this is and what wheels those are (specs)?
                    just though of something. Wouldn't it have been easier to pm e30this when you had his post open and ask him about the wheels rather than save his sig image and insert it into a new thread?

sorry that just struck me. interesting way of going about things. ;)

Comment

yeah i sold him my 88

i kinda miss it, i had big plans for it.

o well... i want to start a build on a 325i or is 5sp already anyway

Comment

Okay, i guess I should have asked him, but i followed the link in the sig and it had different wheels and thought it was a different car. I went to diamond racing website, whcih wheels are they?
                        Turbocharged E21

Comment

Should have read in that link in the sig where it says PM NAIKA in big red bold letters below the pics. :)

Comment

i mix that up all the time, cus most people usually put someone else's car pic as there sigs.... not their own.

Comment

Originally posted by e30this View Post
                              Should have read in that link in the sig where it says PM NAIKA in big red bold letters below the pics. :)

I never went down that far, thought it was a different from the first few pics :neutral:
                              Turbocharged E21

Comment

Working...
                              X