Weekend Facelift project!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Facelift project!

As clearly stated to me in my introduction thread, everyone viamently hated the Angel Eyes w/ HIDs...

So this weekend, I swapped them out with some lights I picked up online. I must admit, I did like the Angel eyes (Flame on), however the new lights look 100000000000000000000 times better... looks like a totally different car.

Enjoy!

Next up; a lip. more of a drop (suggestions appreciated - tokikos and some red springs i don't know on there now), wheels and interior...

Tim
    1991 318is

welcome i like your ride .... is it zinno or brilliant red ??? she looks pretty solid and much better now .
    :pimp:

Comment

Thanks! I Like Much Better! She's Brilliant

Tim
      1991 318is

Comment

soooo much cleaner. congratulations or realizing your stupidity with the angel eyes
        AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

Nice car but would have skiped sealed beam crap. The yellow fogs...yea I know MB fogs but how often do we get to use high beams here in the crowded US. Would rather have HID lows and decent fogs and maybe bi Xennon highs but un-needed with 55W HID lows.

Nice car thou. How far from Quahog?
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

sealed beams? hope you didnt pay more than a couple dollars !

get some ellips in there !

Comment

so much better with out the angle eyes! now hook it up with some hid's!
              sigpic
              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

lolz...you spent money to please us....;) looks great.
                Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

A drop and some BBS RM's removed tint and a few other things and you will have a sick ride. You should check my sig for the photoshop I just did of your car :D
                  92 Granite Silver Vert
                  M60B40 5spd

Comment

Looks better, even with sealed beams. You'll illuminate the road better (and look better) with ellipsoids though ;)

Comment

much much better, and sealed beams light up like a freight train, I dont care what anyone says, there more than adequate will all four of them are on.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments everyone, I appreciate it. Finally acceptance! LOL. Elips will come soon enough. Being an employee of GM, doesnt allow me to spend a ton of money at once cause I may be out of a job, hell who knows, I could be unemployed tomorrow for all I know. Especially being part of the Saturn brand.... my future is uncertain. One thing I can tell you is eventhough they're sealed beams I haven't been flashed, flipped off or pulled over for blinding people with those damned HIDs... I need to get a Lip soon, along with some other things... I'll be taking it slow though as the monetary issue is always in question.

Thanks again everyone. RedHoodRidah, where is the PShop?

Tim
                        1991 318is

Comment

looks much better

7speedshop.com

Comment

WOW! That looks SO much better! Normally I wouldn't like it but I actually like the Frenched look A LOT on the Zinno... GREAT improvement indeed!
                            -Erik
                            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                              WOW! That looks SO much better! Normally I wouldn't like it but I actually like the Frenched look A LOT on the Brilliantrot... GREAT improvement indeed!
                              Fixed.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Working...
                              X