• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that e36 was super clean!
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

some more pics here

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

This was a nice get together.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow the engine bay on that E36 is one of the cleanest ones I have ever seen!
          Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

THAT is why I hate this car now. It used to look incredible until he made those fenders look incredibly retarded. It looks like the end of a round dining room table is sitting under his fenders. Ruined the entire car. But that's just one man's opinion.

Other than that one, lots of great pics and cars, looks like fun!

Comment

you have to remember that he runs something like 295 rear tire under that quarter in order to cope with 700hp that the blue monster makes

Originally posted by Janderson View Post

THAT is why I hate this car now. It used to look incredible until he made those fenders look incredibly retarded. It looks like the end of a round dining room table is sitting under his fenders. Ruined the entire car. But that's just one man's opinion.

Other than that one, lots of great pics and cars, looks like fun!

Comment

Fully understood. Function follows form. But the fenders still look absolutely horrible, and I still think they ruined the entire car.

And I've seen pics of over 700 hp E30s, in fact, 1000+ E30s that weren't running fender flares that ridiculously huge.

This car is pushing over 800-somthing hp (I think it might actually be close to 1k now) from a boosted S38:

Comment

here are the ones i took. same cars, different angle. enjoy :D

1991 330is

Comment

nice pics ! thanks for posting !

Comment

Working...
                    X