Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Following the trends, Going with the flow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i actually like most of the choices, except no front bumper. why's it off anyway? IIRC it didn't get jacked in the accident?

Comment

Hello!

I think the E28 is the coolest and best looking BMW ever. The US bumpers are not that great in my opinion :)
      I like your car SpasticDwarf, and the pictures your taking of it. It's funny to see someting diffrent. The car is discussed on a couple of Norwegian forums these days to :)

BBS RS in 18" are :pimp:

Trond

Comment

Not the best looking car out there, but way better than a lot. The styling is different from what you normally see, which I like a lot.

If you fixed the bumpers, cleaned up a few things and left the rust, I think it would be perfect. Overall though, I like it.

Edit: Wow, didn't realize this thread was a month old. Got hotlinked to it from some other thread. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post

No, that was a teazer via AIM silly. You shouldn't be giving me away.

Comment

i like this car.

Comment

seriosuly

how many times a week do you get pulled over in that thing?

wouldnt last a day on QLD roads.

i can digg it though

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                Looks good. Some people are forgetting that it's totaled. This car is a lost cause, but at least it's tits at that. I can understand the purist point of view but cot damn the purist style is so boring.
                It's totaled yet he still drives it around obviously so it has to have some cause.
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by bergie_318is View Post
                  seriosuly

how many times a week do you get pulled over in that thing?

wouldnt last a day on QLD roads.

i can digg it though
                  Haven't been pulled over yet. :)

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                  It's totaled yet he still drives it around obviously so it has to have some cause.
                  Lost cause? Kind of silly expression. The car is totaled, therefore not worth fixing, so I rusted it. ;)

Comment

I wish it had a japanese motor to piss off people even more

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                      So much win in this post.

Comment

i dont get why people hate on this car. its easy to restore a classic, but it take more of a man to chop one up. i think this is the best e28 ive ever seen and top 5 best bmw's ive seen

Comment

think you can make a pic 1440x900 for my desktop??

lmk

Comment

Originally posted by e30slut View Post
                            think you can make a pic 1440x900 for my desktop??

lmk
                            +1 the things illlllin

Comment

Did you notice your rust problem? I know a good guy for paint around your area. PM me bruh.
                              i will get my moms g35 and monkey stomp your ass she has a k&n air filter your sr20det on 20 lbs cant fuck with it

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                                NA PP 20B. Will piss EVERYONE off - even Harley Davidson riders who are no longer the loudest thing on the street.
                                Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Working...
                                X