Newbie with a project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more interior pictures please :)

what seats are those?? -you said ebay... i guess i should just search and see what i can find. LOL
    Greg

Comment

Originally posted by learningcurve86 View Post
      more interior pictures please :)

what seats are those?? -you said ebay... i guess i should just search and see what i can find. LOL
      Um...

Here is the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT I'm sure the listing will be taken down here pretty soon. I just search for racing seats and eventually found a couple without any sort of ricer "type R racing" logo slapped all over them.

Comment

btw sexy interier

Comment

Where did u get those crank handles from? Also if u put crank windows will it effect PW's at all? I mean i want crank windows because only 1 side works but will it affect the motor at all?

Comment

great work so far look slike at this rate youll def be done by ummer haha
            AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

i loooove that interior, i might copy you sometime this summer.

Comment

Just curious what dye you used for the door panels? I have wanted to do mine exactly like that for some time.
                -Justin

sigpic

Current: BMWless for now... '15 Grand Cherokee & '03 Mach 1

Comment

the transformation on that carpet is amazing !
                  -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Originally posted by ThaiRacer View Post
                    Where did u get those crank handles from? Also if u put crank windows will it effect PW's at all? I mean i want crank windows because only 1 side works but will it affect the motor at all?
                    its a one or the other kind of deal. if you are talking doing it to a pw that the motor is no good, sure it could work, just remove the motor and setup the linkage correctly..but why wouldnt you just throw a new motor in anyways then?

98 540 MSport
                    89 325 ix

Comment

Wow, great job on the interior.

Welcome to R3V.

Luke

Closing SOON!
                      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

The PO swapped in crank windows because the PW's were giving him troubles. I a set of motors and regulators to put in as soon as I get a chance.

Originally posted by ThaiRacer View Post

Comment

o well i think crank window is a cheaper fix then the windo motor option so i guess my passengers have crank windows lol

Comment

90% of the time it isn't the motor

Regulators crap out on these things, get out of alignment and the motor binds.

That is why BMW changed regulator styles in 1989.

Closing SOON!
                            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Well i bought crank handles thinking its all plug n play but i need more parts n i dont know which parts to buy

Comment

If I bring you a set of door panels, will you do that for me? I don't even live far away!

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

Working...
                                X