Cracked OIL Pan!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracked OIL Pan!!

I just did a mega Fail. I just cracked my oil pan and I left it up at the top of stunt dr. So My buddy and i are going to get it, later tonight and put a new oil pan on. I just thought I would let you guys know about my new Mega Fail. :(

Comment

http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

OMG i am going to be making one.

Comment

You suck at life!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by kronus
          pff, all of you are slow as hell anyway. Eta > all

Comment

I didnt see the bump because the construction crew had oil on the bump so it matched the road. but no biggy my bud is giving me one and im going to put it on tonight.

Comment

Go jump of a cliff!! Wait, Buy my oil pan first. Then go jump off a cliff or wait till the oil pan gets there and drive off the cliff, Up to you.

Comment

thats sucks bro that is why i got a oem skid plate! Shit is tough and no matter what i hit it always wins haha

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
                anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

Knocking on wood, 9 years of e30 sporting, usualy less than 5" clearance between ground and oilpan and not a single crack.
                  Current:

BMW 320i 2d 2.0 m20 -88
                  BMW 325i Cabriolet 2.5 m50 -88
                  BMW 316i touring 1.6 m40 -90
                  BMW 320i 4d 2,2 m54 -01

Comment

Are you going to trailer it home and change the pan? I assume you're not going to try to do it on the side of the road?

Comment

Originally posted by Paukert11 View Post
                      I just did a mega Fail. I just cracked my oil pan and I left it up at the top of stunt dr. So My buddy and i are going to get it, later tonight and put a new oil pan on. I just thought I would let you guys know about my new Mega Fail. :(
                      oh BRO!!111 stunt RD? MEGA EPIc FAIL BRAH!?!
                      8380 Laboratories
                      M3 Champs Poster

Comment

skid plates dont help, just cause less clearance and more noise. just be careful

Comment

Forget Stunt rd. Drive TUNA :)

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Forget driving. Fucking scrape around everywhere... That's what I do. I currently have a cracked and slightly leaking pan... The new one is here, I just haven't been able to replace it yet.
                            -Erik
                            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash View Post
                              skid plates dont help, just cause less clearance and more noise. just be careful
                              I'm going to have to disagree with you there.

Yes, less clearance and more scraping, but I bashed the FUCK out of my RaceSkid many times now that would have definitely grenaded the pan.

Comment

Working...
                              X