No announcement yet.

Couple pics of my Mtech1 eta...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've really got to stop looking at pics of such nice cars, it's making me want to blow way too much money on my car....
    If at first you don't succeed, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

love the euro bumpers...clean

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
        funny thing is that this car is nothing special in Germany but would be very special here in USA...
        very clean looking E30!
        Actually Vlad, Germans despise 'old' cars. A clean E30 isn't easy to find. In between the 4 months when I first looked at this car and decided to buy it, I found only a handful of decent E30's. And I haven't seen only one other M-tech1, also delphin, since i've been here.
        -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeDE View Post
          Actually Vlad, Germans despise 'old' cars. A clean E30 isn't easy to find. In between the 4 months when I first looked at this car and decided to buy it, I found only a handful of decent E30's. And I haven't seen only one other M-tech1, also delphin, since i've been here.
          I've seen a lot of 70s-80s vintage in rural areas, not in big cities, although at my friend's appt building in Berlin, there was 60's alfa spider, 70 citroen and few early 80's Benzes.
          There were a lot of e30s every where, most of them in sad shape, just like here, driven either by the very young or quite old people...

your car is very clean !

BTW There is a city of Manheim here in PA where they have one of the biggest auto auctions in US, every Fri around 8,000 cars go thru that auction

Comment

Love the 4 doors, hoping mine looks anywhere near as good!
            stephenbrody.com

Comment

Beautiful MT1 four door eta. Delphin, is it not?

Yeah, from what I hear, the only "old" cars in Europe are normally in good shape and have owners willing to pay more to register them/pay taxes on them.
              - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
              E36 325i sedan
              E30 325i sedan
              Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                BTW There is a city of Manheim here in PA where they have one of the biggest auto auctions in US, every Fri around 8,000 cars go thru that auction

I've got a friend of a friend that goes almost every week. Every time that he asks me if I want to go with him, I have something else planned. One of these days I'll make it over there because I hear there are so many good deals to be had.

Comment

is that the oem sunshade?

Comment

Originally posted by n2motorsports View Post
                    is that the oem sunshade?

why yes it is...the rear door cards on the car now appear as if they had sunshades on them at some point, along with the holes are the hooks on the top window frame.
                    Last edited by MikeDE; 06-24-2009, 12:54 PM.
                    -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

I love it!

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Very pretty. I've got a US spec Delphin with many of the euro parts.
                        I've also got an old tag from your area. Rhine River area right?

Comment

Beautiful car man. Really dig the color;)
                          09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
                          05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
                          87 BMW 325is
                          a few bicycles

Comment

car looks really nice.
                            a friend of mine here in BA has a 4 door Tech I --same color too. his is a 325i though.- he is trying to dell it for 1700 euros-- I was going to buy iy but decided against a 4 door.

Comment

Classic.

Comment

wow that looks awesome. i hope my 4 door can look like that one day...as soon as i get my car up and running again

Comment

Working...
                                X