Comment

You take the weirdest photos lol.

Car looks great though.
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

You sir, are doing it right.
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Pics of your sister?

Comment

cccuuullleeeaaan! i love that car, love the bumpers, love the intensive wash and headlight wipers everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Japandrew73 View Post
              This car is my daily driver and my only car. it leaves the driveway every day. i unfortunately will not be at socaleuro, im leaving to hawaii until the 29th for my cousins wedding
              I'm so sorry you have to go to Hawaii ;) Cars looking good man
              09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
              05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
              87 BMW 325is
              a few bicycles

Comment

very nice..
                thanks for sharing.
                -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Looks really great! Keep it up!

Comment

holt sh!t
                    I've raced right there!!!
                    Newport beach crew classic, and ive rowed right under that bridge in the first shot.
                    Ends down at the Newport rowing club building down the estuary.
                    god that was a crazy race, raining and all....

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Very nice congrats to both keep it up!! maybe I will see you some time I live close not to many people I see just a few but nothing special.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

keep the ride height stock, it looks great. and i find it odd that you have a non-OE shift boot even though everything else in your car is (aside from the stereo, which i can understand).
                        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by Japandrew73 View Post
                          came factory. i also noticed that I am the only person with an e30 with the chrome based antenna. very weird. every single one i've seen is black. i love the chrome though

Not so fast...my '85 eta also has the chrome base for the antenna as well...

Like a dope, I ordered a rubber grommet when I replaced my antenna mast and ended up not needing it due to the chrome job being there instead...

Anyway, photobucket bandwidth exceeded....no fun - can't see your pics!

Randy

Comment

Originally posted by VA85eta View Post
                            Not so fast...my '85 eta also has the chrome base for the antenna as well...

Like a dope, I ordered a rubber grommet when I replaced my antenna mast and ended up not needing it due to the chrome job being there instead...

Anyway, photobucket bandwidth exceeded....no fun - can't see your pics!

Randy
                            I know the fucking photobucket fails me again. Like i said i'm in hawaii right now but when I'm home i'll fix it

Comment

Working...
                            X