Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woke up with a cold today, so got something to make me feel better. (Teaser)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm looking for a vert, doesnt have to be pretty, rust free or 5spd.
    - Frank
    '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
    http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
    Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

Originally posted by achtunge30 View Post
      i'm looking for a vert, doesnt have to be pretty, rust free or 5spd.
      Well, this one is 95% rust free, and i could become 5 sp pretty easily.

Are you coming to C&C tomorrow? We can chat about it.
      turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
      Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

^^^ haha. If it was me and I scored a DB vert, I would be all about some euro bumpers. Don't get me wrong, i love my plastics but euro bumpers are so very nice. Vlads red vert is an easy sell on plastics though.

The last euro bumpered car i saw in the "nature" was at the my local pnp and my buddy e30rapidic and I raped it of its jews as you can see by his post. For its rarity, go euro.

COTM

Comment

so now all you need is a double decker trailer to bring ALL the e30s to the c&c... then you can come pick mine up too since its got no more plates/insurance :)

nice find...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
            ^^^ haha. If it was me and I scored a DB vert, I would be all about some euro bumpers. Don't get me wrong, i love my plastics but euro bumpers are so very nice. Vlads red vert is an easy sell on plastics though.

The last euro bumpered car i saw in the "nature" was at the my local pnp and my buddy e30rapidic and I raped it of its jews as you can see by his post. For its rarity, go euro.
            I know, leaning towards euros, but when i have extra plastics sitting here, kinda hard, you know

Originally posted by aproy View Post
            so now all you need is a double decker trailer to bring ALL the e30s to the c&c... then you can come pick mine up too since its got no more plates/insurance :)

nice find...
            Thanks andrew. What's up with yours? Sold? Are we returning it back to stock or what?!
            turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
            Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

ill actually know tomorrow... hopefully. got someone coming to see it around 12. but ill be there tomorrow so we'll figure something out.
              sigpic

Comment

I got a set of euro bumpers (front and rear) with uber rare racing dynamics front air dam :D

can some one say teaser?

Comment

Working...
                X