my new 1988 alpine vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new 1988 alpine vert

so i picked up a vert about 2 weeks ago... just changed the timing belt/tensioner, water pump, various seals and such when i was in there.
    255,000kms(140,000 miles) on her im the second owner. new paint a few years back, also a new top. interior is in pretty good condition.. i just need to clean it and get some shit out of the back. anyways heres some pics.

enjoy!
    1988 e30 alpine white vert 5speed
    1987 e30 325 eta
    1983 e28 533
    2001 x5 4.4l
    1997 e36 M3 Alpine white 5speed
    1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Good looking vert. You will love it.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

From one Dominican to another welcome to open top enjoyment...she looks great
      sigpic

Comment

haha I'm dominican too... Didn't know there were others on r3v.
        Originally posted by scabzzzz
        Wow. This thread is just full of r3v's elite isnt it? From the college virgin to the racist with an ugly girlfriend to teh mad tyte dorifto guy.. Jeez.

Comment

nice car btw... minty... oh yeh im eating platanos con salchichon right now (yeh i know its late, lol)
          Originally posted by scabzzzz
          Wow. This thread is just full of r3v's elite isnt it? From the college virgin to the racist with an ugly girlfriend to teh mad tyte dorifto guy.. Jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
            Good looking vert. You will love it.
            its great, gets lots of looks and drives like new.. all i have to do now is beautify the engine compartment, shes looking a little yellow right now... is this common for alpine vehicles?

Originally posted by pilotskillse30 View Post
            From one Dominican to another welcome to open top enjoyment...she looks great

haha for sure driving with the top down when its nice and hot out gets my blood flowing again;-)
            1987 e30 325 eta
            1983 e28 533
            2001 x5 4.4l
            1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by jr325es View Post
              nice car btw... minty... oh yeh im eating platanos con salchichon right now (yeh i know its late, lol)
              thanks man. i love muching on the plantano fritos, and a icy cold presidente to wash it down;)
              1987 e30 325 eta
              1983 e28 533
              2001 x5 4.4l
              1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Comment

here's a shot of my vert and my daughters coupe, and we are eating salchichon right now to, lolol
                sigpic

Comment

Nice vert, looks very clean. I'm Dominican too by the way, this might as well turn into the Dominican thread. Here's what Im working on, 1989 325is M-Tech II coupe.

Comment

Ta to primo!
                    sigpic

Comment

Damn that's nice! i really want some projectors for my vert!

also where did you get the timing belt replaced? i am getting mine done at Eurasia in 2 weeks!
                      Originally posted by e30e
                      lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer_E30 View Post
                        Damn that's nice! i really want some projectors for my vert!

also where did you get the timing belt replaced? i am getting mine done at Eurasia in 2 weeks!

timing belt i got replaced by a guy i knew who just opened up a indy shop..... he was the foreman at bmw for 15 years... anyways he has a shop just outside of edmonton.. about 15 mins east of the airport turn off.
                        timing belt, water pump, all belts, varios seals and gaskets for a smokin deal!
                        1987 e30 325 eta
                        1983 e28 533
                        2001 x5 4.4l
                        1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by mitch500 View Post
                          timing belt i got replaced by a guy i knew who just opened up a indy shop..... he was the foreman at bmw for 15 years... anyways he has a shop just outside of edmonton.. about 15 mins east of the airport turn off.
                          timing belt, water pump, all belts, varios seals and gaskets for a smokin deal!

how much? contact info ASAP? what gasket/seales u got replaced?

Dude i need a bunch of stuff done to my vert: Steering rack, Wheel bearings, Brakes/Rotors, CABs....FML

also i just bought the timing belt+water pump kit for 140$ from my work hahahah
                          Originally posted by e30e
                          lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Originally posted by jr325es View Post
                            haha I'm dominican too... Didn't know there were others on r3v.
                            Somos mucho aqui. Nice to see we all love e30s.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X