Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to R3V and New pictures after repairs/upgrades

Hey everyone!

I usually post over on Bimmerforums but just recently starting using R3v as well, so this is sort of an introduction as well. I've had the car for a little over 2 years now and have put a lot more $$ and work into it than I expected, but it's been a good trip so far, hope you enjoy the pics!

I spent my winter collecting a bunch of parts to get my car running well and looking good, along with replacing some things that had crapped out on me.

A quick list includes; T-belt/water pump, 19# injectors, painted valve cover/intake manifold, Miller MAF system /w Chip (94 octane), euro ellipse smilies /w 55w 5000k HID kit, euro grills, valve adjustment, rear headrests and a few other little odds and ends.

To the pictures. I really liked how the car looked parked in my friends drive way, so I took a couple of pictures with his camera. Feel free to comment or add suggestions, although they are probably on my future repair/fix previous owners mistakes list.

And a few more I snapped today to show the lights (not the greatest example, i'll try to get a night shot) and the engine pics

And here is a close up of one of the wheels

And the damage pic. I couldn't get the damage to really show up in this pic, but it looks a lot worse in person. It's a dent on nearly the entire door that rides right down the crease You can sort of tell by the warping of the stuff in the reflection. For those of you who remember, I ranted about my Mom backing into my door the day I finished the build and got it back on the road. lol.

Thanks for looking!

That's an awesome color!

Not a big fan of the wheels though.
    -Erik
    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
      That's an awesome color!

Not a big fan of the wheels though.
      Thanks, it's Lazurblau.

I agree on the wheels. Previous owner's choice. I do like them sometimes, but I really want a nice mesh wheel in a 15-16" size.

Comment

I like... wheels included!

Comment

My favorite e30 color. Im not feeling the wheels though.

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
            My favorite e30 color. Im not feeling the wheels though.
            Thanks, can you notice your old rear head rests in there?

As for the wheels and the oddly placed and backwards side markers.... they are the last of the previous owners tastes that I need to correct.

Comment

Looking good man. Love the color.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm so jealous. I want a blue e30....

Comment

man i should of did my e30 all blue .

looking good though wheels aint that bad either

Comment

Working...
                  X