Picture Whore Time Ladies ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture Whore Time Ladies ;-)

Here is my 88 is that i've given much TLC over the last 2 years of ownership... you might remember it had black bumpers for a while and before that diving boards.
    Let's start with my dirty interior:

The wheel in the picture is a nardi "personal" line wheel i picked up at a junk yard, with hub, for 40$, the carpets are used but in ok condition, for some reason i like the beige better (probably because of the wooden wheel)
    And now let's proceed to the outside... with now painted bumpers and an IS lip

The ass:

Another rolling shot, i was driving too slowly to make it look good tho, oh well.

And finally the front fascia with lights on:

I have recently went back to a stock grill and I'm not sure if i want to keep it? thoughts ideas?
    What i have done is painted the rings around the headlights with chrome paint, fairly unnoticeable with the lights off... but with them on the rings reflect the light and give somewhat of an "angel eyes" appearance...

Mods:
    All new bushings, electricals yadda yadda yadda
    Bilstein w/ H&R sport
    Ferrodo pads w/ ate front slotted rotors, stock rears
    JimC chip
    m30 AFM
    mustang injectors
    some cheap free flow muffler
    m3 sways not installed ( i was thinking of installing the front as well to make my car a little more tail happy :twisted:
    infinity kappa 6x9s in the rear w/ sony mp3 deck and a 4x120watt kenwood amp.

Shit i need:
    Pass. chrome trim
    Knee bolster

enjoy,
    Julien
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Nice.

Comment

alot better than before with the black bumpers

Comment

Agreed. A great improvement. I really like the look of your iS's exterior.

Pete

Comment

Looks familiar. Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
            Looks familiar. Nice work.
            paint your lip red buddy!!! pick up GM dsm #398 brilliant red paint from advance auto or whatever parts store you have locally... around 3 dollar and 1.5 hours

Julien
            Build Threads:
            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Nice looking car, paint looks pretty fresh on the thing...is it original?
              Trevor Ely
              '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
              '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3n528
                paint is original on the car except for the bumpers and IS lip...BMW red paint is pretty magical... it can look like crap and with about a day's worth of detailing (3 step wax) look good again..

Julien
                Build Threads:

Comment

Originally posted by redbull 325is
                  Originally posted by bmwm3n528
                  paint is original on the car except for the bumpers and IS lip...BMW red paint is pretty magical... it can look like crap and with about a day's worth of detailing (3 step wax) look good again..

Julien
                  Impressive, you ever taken a paint meter to it?
                  Trevor Ely

Comment

No.... when she is perfect i'll spend the 200$ to get her detailed properly... seems to have a decent amount there now, no way of being sure though.

I have no idea what to do with my front fascia to finish it off, looks like it is still missing something, any ideas?

Julien
                    Build Threads:

Comment

No.... when she is perfect i'll spend the 200$ to get her detailed properly... seems to have a decent amount there now, no way of being sure though.

I have no idea what to do with my front fascia to finish it off, looks like it is still missing something, any ideas?

Julien
                      Euro moulding would do the trick....maybe a Ryan G. lip.
                      Trevor Ely

Comment

How much did you pay for the bumpers to get sprayed?

Comment

Originally posted by BS87
                          around 25bucks
                          3 paint
                          3 primer
                          6 sand paper
                          4 for smokes
                          9 for a 12er of beer

;) ;)

Ju
                          Build Threads:

Comment

Originally posted by BS87
                            around 25bucks
                            3 paint
                            3 primer
                            6 sand paper
                            4 for smokes
                            9 for a 12er of beer

;) ;)

Ju
                            you payed too much

Comment

Looks really nice.. on the outside. Clean your interior dude! :P

Comment

Working...
                              X