88ix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

88ix

Allow me to finally introduce myself, considering I've been a lurker for nearly 2 years.

Back when I was 16 I got my first car, which was an 83' 320i (E21). I loved the hell out of it, but wanted to upgrade.

On my 19th birthday, I went out and bought a new car, an 88' 325ix. Here's what it looked like the day I got it, October 08.

I drove the hell out of it in winter, but spring came along and I decided to do some work to it. The fenders were rusted out, so I replaced them. Behind the wheel well was rusted so I cut it out and welded new pieces in. Underneath the battery was rusted out, and also the license plate lights.. all cut out and re-done.

Heres what the car looks like now, after some work.

A lot more work to be done of course.

Thanks,
    Nick

Bienvenido

good start, not feeling the wheels but I'm sure you'll do something cool with them
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Nice Work. Any plans for it?

Comment

you need new wheels for sure, even if they are just stock weaves.
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Gracias seƱor. I needed new rims and tires, so I picked these up for a good price. I plan on getting some bbs, alpina, or some other fancy rims. :P Better than sportmaxx?? lol

As of now Im just going to clean it up and get it painted. Its got a real straight body, but the drivetrain and engine need some minor work.

Comment

Working...
          X