I hate rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate rain

My car has been sitting in shambles because it will not stop raining!
    I really wish I had a garage right now so i could work on my car. I removed all the trim pieces to touch up and repaint but have not had a good day to finish them up. If the rain ever stops I am going to remove the rear spring pads to get rid of some of the rake. What else can i do to lower the rear more? I'm already in the process of modifying some front struts to go lower. :D

sigpic

Argggg! I have to agree with you on the rain. Just went out for a drive and was quite excited when i could open up the windows and the roof and not get rained on! That being said it's still crappy out. Looks like the weekend might give us some better weather though. Where are ya in MA? I'm right near Fitchburg/Leominster.
    1988 325i Vert
    1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

I'm in Marblehead it's right next to Salem. Forgot to mention I'm doing a m30 swap too. Still need a e28 radiator, 260/6 trans, and 533 flywheel so if anyone has any of those parts let me know. Also looking for an early (83-85) euro valence and some euro bumpers if anyone has any leads.
      Last edited by for3ver; 07-02-2009, 12:59 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm with you...CT has been like this too. All BS. Then when it is nice it's sunny for about an hour and you get your hopes up that you can do something, only for it to become overcast and rainy.

And I don't know about you guys, but the hottest it got in CT was 99 degrees and that was in late APRIL. The hottest we've been since then is high 80s'...and this is July now. :hitler:

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by for3ver View Post
          My car has been sitting in shambles because it will not stop raining!
          I really wish I had a garage right now so i could work on my car. I removed all the trim pieces to touch up and repaint but have not had a good day to finish them up. If the rain ever stops I am going to remove the rear spring pads to get rid of some of the rake. What else can i do to lower the rear more? I'm already in the process of modifying some front struts to go lower. :D

hehehe thats funny im about to be in some steelies like those too. and the rain over here is not funny. my f-ing car flooded cuz its lowered and it rained hard for so long that our street was flooded and so was the car. my fricking muffler had water inside.

Comment

Ya water damage is no fun dealing with some issues right now. Any way to get the rear lower besides shorter springs?
            sigpic

Comment

How about you send some of that rain our way. It's been overcast for the past few days, and not a single drop of rain. Monsoon season my ass.

P.S. I love the rain.

Comment

I am in the middle of changing my clutch in my driveway with this stupid rain. I keep running outside when it isnt raining to get a little bit done.. its been horrible

Comment

Rain = dorito zeit

What's wrong with that?

Comment

Working...
                  X