euro cabrio *almost* finished!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

euro cabrio *almost* finished!

I have everything to finish the rear bumper EXCEPT a set of bumper ends. The part numbers I need are cabrio specific and, of course, NLA. Also looking for a rear lower seat cushion and coupe deckild in zinno.

so if anyone has any leads on a set of bumper ends, I'd be most appreciative...

(also trying to decide which turn signal lens I prefer. I'm thinking smoked.....)

'87 325ic, powered by S50.

sexay. alpina's and uro bumpers make me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by farbin kaiber View Post
      sexay. Alpina's and uro bumpers make me happy.
      +1

Comment

Makes me miss my old euro cabby :(
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

just leave the rear like that for the lulz.
          http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Holy Euro love! I like this very much!
            -Erik
            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Looking great! I think the smoked looks good.

COTM

Comment

Wow your right about the end caps being different parts! I had no idea

Cabrio

Coupe

However the long rubber strip for the rear bumper is the same part number: 51 12 1 888 286

And I'm not sure what you mean about the end caps being NLA. They're available, but together they will cost you about $140.

Comment

Originally posted by Japandrew73 View Post
                  Wow your right about the end caps being different parts! I had no idea

Cabrio

Coupe

However the long rubber strip for the rear bumper is the same part number: 51 12 1 888 286

And I'm not sure what you mean about the end caps being NLA. They're available, but together they will cost you about $140.
                  This is what I got...

We are very sorry to inform you that we have recently been notified that the following item is no longer available from the manufacturer.

Part # 51 12 1 937 414 8-BUMPER END-RT

This part has been canceled from your order and a refund has been issued to your credit card.

I've got a drivers side one coming eventually, BavAuto actually had it. However they, and everywhere else I've contacted, have said that the passenger side is not available anymore. I'm even trying over at zone. Do you know of a place that has them in stock or can get them?? I'll shell out for one.

I also have the rear impact strip, just waiting for the end caps before I put it on.
                  Last edited by e30rapidic; 07-07-2009, 12:45 PM.
                  '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Originally posted by e30rapidic View Post
                    This is what I got...

We are very sorry to inform you that we have recently been notified that the following item is no longer available from the manufacturer.

Part # 51 12 1 937 414 8-BUMPER END-RT

This part has been canceled from your order and a refund has been issued to your credit card.

I've got a drivers side one coming eventually, BavAuto actually had it. However they, and everywhere else I've contacted, have said that the passenger side is not available anymore. I'm even trying over at zone. Do you know of a place that has them in stock or can get them?? I'll shell out for one.

I also have the rear impact strip, just waiting for the end caps before I put it on.
                    Oh ok, try the dealership. They will look at every dealer around the world to see if there are any left. If not, the zone is your best bet.

Comment

mmm euro and Alpina's

Comment

Nice looking euro vert. It really has come a long way.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice.

The endcaps are different, yes, but maybe the sedan ones could work? Have you tried it?
                          cars beep boop

Comment

Vert + rear head rests = euro. Very nice.
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Get a hold of mchammered, when he bought Nina from me he changed the ends to put on the mt1 ends. he may still have the extra ends.

Lovely car.
                              sigpic
                              New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                              %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
                              X