Daily gets new shoes + track video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nando View Post
    LOL then why is everyone saying those are huge? that's the stock size.

ohhh, I know - everyone likes 175/40 tires stretched onto 15x10 rims :p
    Big sidewalls with a half finger fender gap, if that. :p Good times.

Comment

Hm, those just might look good on my Granatrot 2002.. You say they are 114.3 though? How much are you selling them for?
      If at first you don't succeed, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

^^Nope they'd look good on my Sahara car though :p. Just kidding, they would look excellent on a Granatrot car. Is it a big bumper car or not? You'll need to gold-dip the bumpers/trim to match the wheel centers.

Edit: I suppose that's a picture of the 2002's motor in your sig, eh? K-fisch much?

Originally posted by AlarmedBread View Post
        They are for sale! :)
        Too bad they are 4x114.3, but still... how much? They certainly could be re-drilled (although I've never been a fan of that). Neat though.

Comment

Sorry, I think they look horrible.

They look like Centerline's meant for a 5.0 drag car.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

do not want.

Comment

haha my mom had those exact style of wheels on her '76 Maverick (that thing was mint too).

I don't think it looks too bad, the fender/tire fitment is similar to mine. Would be better with wider tires and the same fender/tire fitment.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

The wheels, eh everyone can say what they want. The color combo on this car is kinda iffy. I just like the rivets. :-D Agree w/ nando on wishing they were 2-3" wider and 15".

Originally posted by rThor432 View Post
                Too bad they are 4x114.3, but still... how much? They certainly could be re-drilled (although I've never been a fan of that). Neat though.
                I would prefer a trade for some 15x7 4x100 wheels (such as some dforce or k1) so that gives an idea on price :), unfortunately I only have three of these at the moment, trying to track down a few more. I have been using adapters w/o issues, redrill would be the way to go though. Since these were just an impulse buy I didn't want to go through all that trouble just yet.

Comment

those wheels are great. never seen them before but id love to pick up a set. damn

where should i look??? anyone?
                  AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

nice vid. you sure you have enough leg room? :p you also look like you're sliding in your seats. fun stuff though

1991 330is

Comment

Did they make these wheels in 4x100? Depending on price I may look for a set for my 02. This is the first time I've seen them on and e30, and I've certainly never seen them on an 02.
                      If at first you don't succeed, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

You're one of the few that make diving boards look good :up:
                        sigpic

Comment

mad Camber!!!!!!

Comment

where can start looking for these wheels. i might have to infiltrate a few forums to find a set

Comment

Originally posted by bmws50b30 View Post
                              nice vid. you sure you have enough leg room? :p you also look like you're sliding in your seats. fun stuff though
                              Yeah, they are similar to sport seats (suck) I am planning to purchase some nice seats etc. soon. :D

Originally posted by Bimmersmith View Post
                              Did they make these wheels in 4x100? Depending on price I may look for a set for my 02. This is the first time I've seen them on and e30, and I've certainly never seen them on an 02.
                              They made them in lots of bolt patterns and sizes 14-16 6-8", I haven't seen a set in 4x100 yet.

Originally posted by for3ver View Post
                              You're one of the few that make diving boards look good :up:
                              Thanks!

Originally posted by slowpoke6 View Post
                              where can start looking for these wheels. i might have to infiltrate a few forums to find a set
                              Wish I knew, I have been trying to track down more for a while and even employed the help of some scion wheels whores, only sets I have found have been way too expensive for my taste. They were popular on datsuns and early rx7's.

Comment

Working...
                              X