No announcement yet.

Durty Souf Rollin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it that every American thinks that every letter 'O' needs an umlaut?

Horray for M-Poewer?

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
      Oddly enough, the F body in those pics is the only car that doesn't look white trash.

As for the hoods, I've seen two saturns.........

-Charlie
      how do you get plastic to rust?
      Originally posted by Ferdinand
      I carry a cheap pressure gauge in my glovebox with which to manually check my tire pressures, but I keep forgetting that in the USA glovebox space is sacred as it is reserved exclusively for the purpose of storing handguns.

DIVING BOARD DIVISION DIVISION IDIOT

Comment

Hoods on saturns aren't plastic.
        Yours truly,
        Rich
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Rigmaster
        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
          Hoods on saturns aren't plastic.
          i see. i was under the impression that all of the body was plastic. is it because of the under hood temperatures?
          I carry a cheap pressure gauge in my glovebox with which to manually check my tire pressures, but I keep forgetting that in the USA glovebox space is sacred as it is reserved exclusively for the purpose of storing handguns.

Comment

I would say no, I think it just has to do with stability and support. Their bumpers are plastic, and the exhaust doesn't seem to bother them.
            Yours truly,
            Rich
            sigpic

Comment

Out of the bunch, i would definitely rock the camaro, the rest is garbage.

Originally posted by mikegar View Post
              i see. i was under the impression that all of the body was plastic. is it because of the under hood temperatures?
              wtf, do you think hes a saturn engineer? He just called you out on being retarded. Do your saturn research on your own time.

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
                wtf, do you think hes a saturn engineer? He just called you out on being retarded. Do your saturn research on your own time.
                Actually I was trying to be helpful. i am turning over a new leaf on R3V. i am going to be helpful and stop bickering.
                Yours truly,
                Rich
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post

Horray for M-Poewer?
                  The same reason why everyone over here thinks our cars are Alpineweib or Schwarts and why we have misconceptions about autobahns.
                  - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                  E36 325i sedan
                  E30 325i sedan
                  Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post

Horray for M-Poewer?
                    Hahaha IGNORANCE! It's a beautiful thing!
                    -Erik
                    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Pretty sad when a stock appearance 3rd gen f-body is the best looking of the bunch. :rofl:

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                      '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                      '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                      SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan M3 View Post
                        Pretty sad when a stock appearance 3rd gen f-body is the best looking of the bunch. :rofl:
                        Cajun hillbillie approves... but i say it needs moar mullet ala Joe Dirte style.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
                          Out of the bunch, i would definitely rock the camaro, the rest is garbage.

no i dont think he is a saturn engineer, but he did seem to know more about the saturn than i did. so i figured id ask him. as for doing research on my own time this is my own time. where, when and how i do my research is my own business. im not asking noob e30 questions that have been asked 30 times over in a single day , so could you perhaps turn your ego down?

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                            The 91-92 Camaro is the best looking out of the bunch.
                            +1

Those e46's are aweful..

Comment

Working...
                            X