Small E30 Photo-skillits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small E30 Photo-skillits

I Just felt like whoring out my car. As well as a few of my guys cars... and know I need a drop. Enjoy. And If anyone could make a sig for me it would be appreciated too.
    Originally posted by Good & Tight
    It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

need side shots and higher res pics

Comment

We didn't take many side shots since my car has been a victim of Chicago's neighborhoods. The drivers side has a big dent from multiple bricks. same with passenger side. So these were some of the less obvious shots.

Comment

i would kill some people if someone threw a brick at my car!

Comment

why does that ae86 have a hood scoop? im assuming theres no burnout pictures of the ef b/c the fwd haha

Comment

The 86 had a holley carb 3tc before so it was cut so the hood could close. But now its just to make fun of. The ef is in the process of a single cam build that is going to be sexy as hell. We were debating on what to do to the ef but were keeping that single cam and im throwing a built LS motor in my crx. once the crx is done it will be time for the e30 to go under the knife.:D

Comment

i always thought it was ex girlfriends that got angry that carried bricks around.
              sigpic

Comment

is the ae86 a 4age now? i like the ef tho. only civic i actually think is cool

Comment

Working...
                X