This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
    So what high school click can I fit into?
    Mine? We both have stuff hanging from the rear bumper! I have pink yoshi and you have Nawz...

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
    Some might have that attitude but i do not...and dont worry i will carry on with the low and love it.
    Sorry I was not trying to make it sound like I was singling you out ;) It was more of a broad comment, not a single person.

Comment

Its just a car...He wants it low, was there something I was missing in this thread.?

Comment

Originally posted by avery0829 View Post
        Its just a car...He wants it low, was there something I was missing in this thread.?
        Nope you sure didnt.....other than the copious amounts of cock that was on page 11 at one time.
        Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

Nope you sure didnt.....other than the copious amounts of cock that was on page 11 at one time.

I'm here for the gangbang...

Comment

post some rs's or rm's! :hitler:

Comment

Originally posted by Motorsports View Post
              My oil pan would've cracked as soon as i dropped the car off the lift. Unfortunalely, you cant get away with that here in NYC.
              That wont stop me from trying!
              Originally posted by ebelements
              Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Rob, I love it when Spastic tells you to calm down. It's so fitting. Listen to him, he has this place wired tight. You can fight us, but the forum rules apply. you posted a picture of your crappy dumped e30. That's what you did. What we (most) did was tell you what you posted. And for the record, I don't know crap about you nor did I assume anything, I ASKED you if you have ever changed an oilpan in an e30, and had access to a lift. I am glad you have and that you do.... you are going to need it. Which IMO makes no sense. And for the record. Your car looks NOTHING like the cars you pictured. I doubt it ever will. (rusted e46 hood ftl).
                Yours truly,
                Rich
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Rigmaster
                you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
                  Rob, give it a rest, ignore it. This is r3v, they care too much about everything- you need to learn to just enjoy the retardedness. It's a hoot once you stop caring.
                  This coming from the guy who pitched a fit about people running rep wheels.

and for those who missed it ...
                  http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...&highlight=rep
                  Last edited by eurotrashm20; 07-23-2009, 05:30 PM.
                  http://www.teameurotrash.com/

Comment

Hmmm ... if you suck Spastic's dick any more ... you two could get married.

And I'd be willing to lay odds on the fact that you have NEVER changed out an e30 oil pan.
                    http://www.teameurotrash.com/

Comment

so ya i guess i need to figure out who the mods are....Sorry i dont mean to be a douche but that shit right there i am HIGHLY offended by and will not let that slide. My thread is not gonna get locked cause you wanna be a fuckin ass hat and post an entire page of your dick. Something tells me that if that is you, your a single lonely man!! You sir need to carefully read my signature.

So who are the mods so i can get that shit removed?
                      So you see his cock, then hope hes single and lonely... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

FTR, shit rarely gets closed on r3v.
                      Originally posted by blunt
                      i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Originally posted by eurotrashm20 View Post
                        And I'd be willing to lay odds on the fact that you have NEVER changed out an e30 oil pan.
                        VW's look like a cake walk. 30 min job if you work fast? Hell, grab an electric impact and you'll have that thing off in 2 mins.

Compare that to an e30:

See all that pan back behind the subframe/rack? That's not even including having to remove the oil pump blind.
                        Last edited by george graves; 07-23-2009, 05:54 PM.
                        Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Am I going to have to post more pictures of dic- I mean puppies?
                          - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                          E36 325i sedan
                          E30 325i sedan
                          Volvo 945T

Comment

order a new oil pan. NOW. ahaha

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                              Mine? We both have stuff hanging from the rear bumper! I have pink yoshi and you have Nawz...
                              Perfect. Lets go around telling other people to hang things from their bumper. Then, when they do it wrong, tell them how they should be doing it.

... soon enough everyone will be against us for no reason. It will be awesome.

The thing is I love the stance crowd. I just don't see the reason for all of this animosity. Can we leave high school, step into the real world, and all get a long for the fact that we love cars.
                              Originally posted by z31maniac
                              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

I love reading your posts!! You make assumptions of me not knowing a damn thing.

-Yes i have chnaged an e30 oil pan.
                                -Yes i have access to a lift.
                                -Actually i drive about 6.5 hrs a weeks back n forth to school
                                -I dont live at home and pay for everything i have.

You can sit here an run ur mouth blah blah blah, but see the things is you have no clue of what my intentions are for the car, as far as you know this lowness could be where its gonna stay, and i could tell you, you are incorrect. Oh and it appears to me you have a thing against STANCEWORKS?
                                Short bus doesn't make it out that far?

Your car is, how do I say... lacking in visual appeal? Yes, that works. Should have spent the cash on fixing up that pile before going for the "low" where it is utterly useless outside a perfect parking lot...

Props for a 15 page thread about this pile though.
                                E92 M3...

Comment

Working...
                                X