Need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need your help

Yeah, this is a stupid question about if I should buy a perticular car or not.. I need to know what to look for when I go to take it for a drive. Is the price good? Mods good? Thanks.

Looks like the car has a rust problem. Check the battery tray and rocker panels. It appears to have rust on the drivers side door even. Stay away from rusty cars, unless you plan on swapping everything over to a good shell.

Other than that, basically, you want receipts for the work that has been done to the car.

Almost forgot the most important thing when buying a swap, compression testing. Make sure the engine still has some life in her.
    -tim
    Originally posted by Jordan
    I like the stance
    -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

second to above.

many desireable mods + handfull of bad ones (like the 'brow') = 80% of the car you'd want anyway..

this one's close - and yeah, rust factor would be the deal-breaker..
      -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Im just not sure how bad the rust will be to fix. Im on a budget, and wheels/suspension would be the ideal first few steps for me.. He only has the reciepts from the cars swap which was done professionaly (engine was rebuilt before being dropped into the car aswell).

Comment

Working...
        X