Silver 84 325e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver 84 325e

sorry, i dont know how do downsize without putting those pics on an actual html page so sorry

Anybody interested in buying? a little less than 200,000 miles, good to great interior, brand new asa-js1's and brand new tires, manual. And even if u arnt interested, how much would you seriously pay for it?
    thanks
    colt325e

I will ask polaris before someone else does... :D Where are you located and how much are you thinking of selling it for? I bought one in '97 or so for $2000 for comparisons sake..

Comment

Near Sacramento, California
      -colt325e-

Comment

What size are those tires? They look undersized to me. Clean looking eta though.
        '91 318is
        sigpic

Comment

I want a garage/warehouse like that. 8)

Comment

How are those ASA JS1's? I really wanted Borbet Type C's, but I JUST learned they require sapcers, and I don't wanna use spacers.

Do you know what offset the ASA JS1's have? And, what size are those, 16" or 15"?

They look good on that car, and would look even better when lowered, not sure how they'd look on my red 325 though. They are cheap, made by BBS, and I can get them from tirerack, as well as my tires, so I'm almost ready to go that route..
            - Sean Hayes

Comment

where are you from? I am fro "near" sacto too, about an hour up in the foothills of tahoe... Nevada City...
              anyhow, nice looking car, its clean and looks to be well maintained.
              good luck with the sale! 8)
              '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
              '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
              '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
              iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
              sigpic

Comment

They are 16's, i dont know the offset. But im kinda pissed right now because i just learned that it needs a new head gasket, and the full job is gonna be 1200-1500$. I only paid $950 for the car itself. I, myself have only driven the car about 200 miles and i was thinking about selling it because i wanted something with a little more space.
                I live in Applegate, pretty close to Nevada City.

Comment

Originally posted by colt325e
                  im kinda pissed right now because i just learned that it needs a new head gasket, and the full job is gonna be 1200-1500$.
                  You could do it yourself in a day for worlds less than that. Shit, drive it up here and my brother in law and I will do it.

Comment

And, yes, what size rubber do you have on those 16" JS1's? :)

Thanks! Too bad about the head gasket though.. :-\
                    - Sean Hayes

Comment

I dont know what size tires, i would go outside and check, but its not here right now. I think the head-gasket is the main problem, but there are a couple other things too. My father and I are going to check and see which would be cheaper, fix the stuff or have the whole engine rebuilt.

there is some good news though, i just got my 2 infinity 12's, a dual-bandpass box, Visonik amp, and Kenwood fully motorized deck in the mail.

-colt325e-

Comment

they don't work for me.
                        '91 318is
                        sigpic

Comment

That looks exactly like my car for the most part. So by default, it is gorgeous. :)

Is that a black vinyl interior also?

Comment

Its leather. As of right now, i think im going to be keeping it, but who knows, i might change my mind

Comment

Working...
                            X