My 88/9 Bronzit 325i - new shoes edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 88/9 Bronzit 325i - new shoes edition

no time to wash/polish/tyre shine but heres a couple pics with the sport wheels:

wanting to get new centre badges for the wheels as some are a bit worse for wear, also wanting to repaint the hex nuts in the middle of the caps as 1 does not match the other 3, thinking of doing them all a dark colour tho havent decided. need to experiment on one of the spare caps i have and see how it turns out.

last but definately not least.. scored a lumenition MS4 ignition coil and ballast resistor off ebay lastnight too. also ill be getting an exact copy of an alpina B3 chip from sweden (also an ebay find) tho as the guy is in sweden he wants to wait till my paypal is up and running and take payment that way rather than by postal order.

as for bling under the bonnet.. i havent quite finished with that just taking a break to come up with some ideas/plans. will be alot more chrome/polished/anodised goodness under the bonnet at any rate.

full spec and some pics of the engine/bay can be found here:

Currently E30-less

- EthosMotorsports.com

how simple and elegant :up:

Comment

way better! Looks like you have some interesting upgrades in plan.
      BMW Headlights ::

Comment

also wanting to drop it.. at least a drop in the front to get rid of the rubber/arch gap. not sure if i want to drop all 4 corners or drop the front and play with various E30/E36 spring combos in the rear. wanting a nice setup in the rear that will compliment the 4.10 diff and maybe aid traction/help stop wheel hop in 1st.

Currently E30-less

- EthosMotorsports.com

Comment

Working...
        X