Pictures from last night. Need a mono or tripod
Collapse
X
-
Nice cars Greg, front end pics of that p-car would be nice
AndyLeave a comment:
-
the white M looks amazing no mater what. i still think the red M would look awsome with a evo lip. hey and my car made one of the pics hahaLeave a comment:
-
Are the Hartge's a staggered set? I still want to get tires for mine and rock them, they look great!Leave a comment:
-
wow greg nice cars!
p.s.: i have a new e28 chrome bumper piece for the rear center for your friendLeave a comment:
-
i just recently started experimenting with night shots and lights, but tripod is a must...
lighting from a friends car

3s exposure no lights

and flashing lights

DSLR is too much fun, heheLeave a comment:
-
......S14's in both. Narrow cars are modded, Red car will be a 2.5L S14 possibly this winter as I still have a 2.5L bottom end.Leave a comment:
-
I fucking love hartges
I fucking love m systems
Fuck
What's under the hoods?Leave a comment:
-
-
Ben, no issues. Show sucked in my opinion. Why do the persist in parking us there vs down across from the main straight on the grass?
Red car is going on BBS 16x8/9 next year.Leave a comment:
-
M-Systems definitely look better on the white car. I think the red one looked best w/ the 16x8 style 5s.
BTW, I saw your cars parked at LRP and sorry about not dropping that seat off. Got to drive my friends E28 M5 3.9 Stroker on Sunday to the event and subsequently left my car (and the seat) at the motel about 25 minutes away.Leave a comment:
-
Still have 4, they are at hotel and in the garage. Two are being worked sculpted and and one is possibly being dissected. 91 318i is not doing so hot.Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: