Pictures from last night. Need a mono or tripod

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Owns 2, a GT3 and that one plus some boring M-B E320 for a DD. Yeah you make the cash you can afford toys right. Pays to attend and stay in school.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Originally posted by M-technik-3
    Wide body non turbo 3.6L guy stopped by back around labor day after seeing him twice in one day on the road. He's a doc.

    As for the spoiler? good question I have no idea the car is spotless.
    Very cool...Imagine that! ...A doctor that owns a nine-eleven.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Wide body non turbo 3.6L guy stopped by back around labor day after seeing him twice in one day on the road. He's a doc.

    As for the spoiler? good question I have no idea the car is spotless.

    I have no turbine just stars like Yan has.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    I'm actually a big fan of the Hartges, but the M-Systems looks swell, also.

    Diggin' the FM5s the 930(Or is it just a Turbo-look?). What kind of front spoiler is that?

    Leave a comment:


  • stumble_t
    replied
    What do they look like with the turbine caps on?

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    So that's your other M3! Sir my jealously almost makes me hate you.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by stumble_t
    are those the e34 m5 turbine wheels on ur M3?
    Yes. I like em and have another set that need refinishing so I can have twin wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • stumble_t
    replied
    are those the e34 m5 turbine wheels on ur M3?

    Leave a comment:


  • ///m3
    replied
    awsome M's

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied


    My Ti was given the reprieve a couple of months ago. Been doing some work to it. DDM coilovers and added some ACS 17x8 wheels, and also added a Remus e36 318iS exhaust but it needed to modified in order to fit.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Thanks, got my letter today, 367 days to go for a 20 year retirement with 35% disability due to hearing loss. I will most likely do a few more but it will be nice to start collecting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    Both cars are sex Greg! Maybe a couple more years till retirement for me, then the ///M collecting will begin :)

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied


    I like this one semi artsy.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson
    Nice cars Greg, front end pics of that p-car would be nice

    Andy


    There you go Andy. Gonna see if he'll let me take it for a spin or his GT3

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Live here in the state now on a semi permanent basis, Becoming a N.H. resident soon. But I spend about 18 days a month on the road. Will be attending BAV's show.

    Leave a comment:

Working...