Finally!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lcoleman
    replied
    Originally posted by Vethen
    LOL, little motor? I just had my v6 rebuilt and had the chip removed.


    It puts sadness in my soul when people like you get to own M cars.:( Perhaps that's why the guy at the shop won't give it back...?

    Leave a comment:


  • damith
    replied
    This thread is useless without pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • namsayin
    replied
    you're sig reminds me of this car

    Leave a comment:


  • namsayin
    replied
    you're sig reminds me of this car

    Leave a comment:


  • Schnitzer318is
    replied
    ^What he said...

    The m42 is a super fun little motor. I like it way more than I did the m20 (not bashing the m20 guys, don't start). Even more so now that it is turbo'd. I hope it brings you as much joy driving it as mine does for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • bergie_318is
    replied
    i see alot of words, but its pointless without PICS!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vethen
    replied
    Lol, Ive babied it for years now, Im getting it rebuilt to actually get my money's worth.

    I'd have to search for some pics, ill look when i get home

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    Pics of said M5?

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    2 years? phff! my dad has had his '66 stingray in the shop for 14 or 15 years now and i still can't see the light at the end of his tunnel!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmer_E30
    i thought an E30 has a V6? :pimp:
    Well mine does but I am not so sure about your car.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///m3
    replied
    you'll love it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Originally posted by Vethen
    Well the guy who has it is a well known in his field,

    Whats his name and shop name?

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    BMW doesnt make a V6....
    i thought an E30 has a V6? :pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    ill buy that M5 off you

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by Vethen
    LOL, little motor? I just had my v6 rebuilt and had the chip removed. I've babied it for years, it's time to get what I paid for now :D
    BMW doesnt make a V6....

    Leave a comment:

Working...