alpine progression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alpine progression

Hi all. Thought I'd share my e30 with the community. I purchased her in July, with 113k origional miles. She's a 91 318i.
    There was a lot of work that has taken place to bring her to where she is today. I started off by detailing her, replaced ALL fluids, spark plugs, and filters, replaced the front and rear rotors and pads, replaced both roundels, then added the IS front lip.

I then replaced the torn and ripped front and rear silber cloth seats with black vinyl sport interior(still need door panels) and new oem black floor mats. Needless to say, this was a huge upgrade.

The next things on the to do list are front control arms with m3 offset bushings, Bilstein Sports, and H&R race springs.

And last but not least, are a set of classy wheels.16x7/8 ET20

Sorry for the terrible pics, a real photoshoot will take place once the new wheel/suspension setup is complete. In the near future I will be installing a new dash with no cracks and a 410lsd ,both of which I already have. I only plan on driving her every now and then, which will keep her miles low.
    Last edited by B. Tyler; 02-07-2010, 01:47 PM.

specs on wheels? are they 15x8s?

Comment

Originally posted by namsayin View Post
      specs on wheels? are they 15x8s?
      16x7/8 and ET20 Just recieved new BBS center caps and valve stems today also! A dirty suspension install day is in order asap!
      Last edited by B. Tyler; 02-07-2010, 01:47 PM.

Comment

His post was 4 minutes before the edit dewd.

Comment

Nice! When do you plan on doing the 5 lug swap?
          Originally posted by Simon S
          When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
            Nice! When do you plan on doing the 5 lug swap?
            I am not planning on a 5 lug swap any time soon... not until the new brakes wear out anyway. I am having RB motoring fill and redrill the bolt pattern on the RS's to 4x100.

Comment

duuuude..... your car is gonna be wicked when you get all that stuff put on...

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                duuuude..... your car is gonna be wicked when you get all that stuff put on...
                Thank you! I can't wait to get to work!

Comment

Those wheels are so hot!

Comment

I have a set of black door cards if you want them. PM me if you are interested. Out of an 89 325is coupe. Front and rear.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 89isluv View Post
                      I have a set of black door cards if you want them. PM me if you are interested. Out of an 89 325is coupe. Front and rear.

UGH. I wantttttt, but you're so far away :(
                      M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
                        UGH. I wantttttt, but you're so far away :(
                        I have a sedan...

Comment

updates to the e30

Updates!!
                          I installed the Bilstein/H&R combo and the handling is absolutely amazing compared to stock. Night and day difference. I would definitely like to see the front a little lower, which I think I can achieve by installing Ground Control camber plates; something I was planning on anyway.
                          The wheels came out very nicely and fit the car very well I think. RB Motoring did a fantastic job redrilling the wheels and polishing the lips also. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fill/redrill service. The centers and center caps could use a little elbow grease though. All in good time:).
                          Tires are 205/45 Dunlop Direzzas.
                          On with the iphone pics... sorry about the quality once again, and this time it was raining.

It's coming along!
                          --Anyone have an IS trunk spoiler for sale???
                          Last edited by B. Tyler; 02-18-2010, 11:33 PM.

Comment

WOW. Great looking car. I would paint the iS lip alpine, but everything looks amazing!

Comment

good work in this E30
                              BMW E21 CARS BMW E30 CARS MK2 GOLF GTI

Comment

Working...
                              X