No announcement yet.

New Euro trim and Euro grilles and flat bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know is that I had it on my car and took it back. It was $30 plus shipping.. Once my uncle saw it he said to take it back cos it's for a 84' 318i with no Air conditioning... Check the prices on BMP's site. I ordered mine from there and went for the cheaper one. The correct 325i with AC one was 20 bucks more...and does not have the vent blockage top part of the grille.
    still this grille issue is not really important. some 325e/i/is/ic /ix people drive around forever with that kind of grille after replacing their original grille for e30's with AC.

my uncle had this experience with his 88 m3 (he bought it new in 88' ) after he had a fender bender years back.. The cheapo body shop bought the cheaper grille that one.. He made sure he got the right one after inspecting the car ;)

Comment

i doubt it makes much of a difference eithor way.

from what i've seen the kidney w/ the top center slightly blocked is a euro part.

Comment

I was trying to point that out too.. It doesn't really make a difference either way.
        I would have kept mine if my uncle didn't tell me about it....anyways since then I'v'e went thru two more 325i grilles anyway

Comment

but get sum paint to it asap!
          ITs all painted, Just flat. I like the contrast, in the pics it looks gray but in real life its nice flat black.
          Items that are flat are th ''is' lip, the grilles, the bumpers (f/r)
          The bumper fillers/trim are left like they come from the factory.

Ill get some pics of the whole car this weekend.

Peace
          Brian

Comment

Working...
          X