Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Daily Driver.

Flame suit is on:
    Here it is, going to put a deposite on it tonight and hopefully pick it up on tuesday. It's an E36 328is 5sp.
    Dealer Serviced, and second owner! i pretty much stole the car for whatever i paid for it. :D It drives, Looks and sounds like a whole brand new car.
    Finally i have cup holders hah

:D
    Originally posted by e30e
    lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Fuck it. I like E36s. There, I said it. They are a dime a dozen and I don't care, they're great cars and came with some stout engines, even if they only came with single throttles.

Dig the car, skirts and front valence are kinda faded, I thought they were supposed to be body color in the later E36s?
    Last edited by Wh33lhop; 09-25-2009, 01:43 PM.

Comment

it's a 1996, they were unpainted by then. i think they got painted after 96?

anyways i am getting them body colored next weekend.

Comment

I like....

Comment

I don't know about Canada, but I'm pretty sure that all 328is models had painted lower valences in the US. I'd check that VIN to make sure someone didn't just swap the badge.

EDIT: But then again, early models didn't have cupholders.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrasky View Post
            I don't know about Canada, but I'm pretty sure that all 328is models had painted lower valences in the US. I'd check that VIN to make sure someone didn't just swap the badge.

EDIT: But then again, early models didn't have cupholders.
            i should say there is sideskirts, and the paint is fadded on bothsides. ;)

Comment

Cup holders are overrated. A true driver's car doesn't need them. The E36s I have seen are crap. I hope it's not as bad as them.
              -Erik
              '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
              I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Those aren't side skirts. That's the stupid stone guard paint that BMW used and it always faded out after the car was a year old. I scuffed mine down and painted over it to match the rest of the car ten years ago on my '93 325is.

Comment

Cool, car. I almost bought a 318ti M last year. Still wish I would have.

"I go slow, cause;Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."

Comment

I don't know about Canada, but I'm pretty sure that all 328is models had painted lower valences in the US.
                    That's what I thought too.

Comment

Those aren't side skirts. That's the stupid stone guard paint that BMW used and it always faded out after the car was a year old. I scuffed mine down and painted over it to match the rest of the car ten years ago on my '93 325is.
                      that's what i thought....and yes the paint is faded on the lower vlance, Skirts, and rear apron.

i could still see some of the blue on it.

Comment

That's probably overspray. What color is the front of the valve cover, gray or black?

Comment

That's probably overspray. What color is the front of the valve cover, gray or black?
                          what do you mean? post a pic so i could tell.

i am gonna run the vin number tonight!:) lol

Comment

I've always loved e36s. I'm expecting a lot more photos soon.
                            M Coupe

Comment

Oh, and it better not have tan interior either.
                              M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X