No announcement yet.

got something new... a car from the 60's - no E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nico, go to the GLCA or lowrider-masters.de site and look for Clemens or the guy they call El Loco that had the Black Cadillac lowrider.<-- he is the one who built both of them. has his own shop now but i can't find a link to it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by PaintPro21 View Post
      you could so easily make that look like a bmw bumper car it's not even funny.
      thats what i was thinking. its about 3 steps away from being a mini 2002. remove inner headlights, add kidneys and a roundel! done.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
        Nico, go to the GLCA or lowrider-masters.de site and look for Clemens or the guy they call El Loco that had the Black Cadillac lowrider.<-- he is the one who built both of them. has his own shop now but i can't find a link to it anywhere.
        i will. thank you :)
        *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

nice. Whenever I see a bumper car I think of the bumpers on early 80s volvo 240s.
          BMWs: 73 2002 sold, 83 320is totaled, 90 325ic sold, 04 X3 2.5i sold, 00 323it
          Sveed: 82 Volvo 242 Turbo
          Jap: 01 Honda S2000, 95 Toyota Land Cruiser, 05 Subaru WRX STi

Comment

Working...
          X