Greymarket 325i; Long road ahead...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZenkiOwns View Post
    Technically, it's a DTM spec car, that the US changed a few things on to meet safety standards.
    hmph. lulz

no.
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Put your E penis away and explain.

Comment

I would get on the rust that is poking through on the rockers, get those areas down to bare metal and then shoot them with a rust-killer and then black or body-color for now.
        You need to nip rust in the bud, or else it will cause much worse problems later, especially if you are going to put skirts on, as these can trap moisture. I'm going through the joys of old painted-over rust right now on my e21.

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Did that come from someone in Atlanta?

Comment

Yeah, it's only surface rust from removing the (backwards...) M3 side skirts. nothing major, and I keep an eye on it. I'm gonna go sand the piss out of it this weekend. The GF will be out of town so I can dedicate as much time as I need.

Dinan: Most likely at some point. There's a few guys up here that do a LOT of business with guys in atl dealing in flipping cars. The plate says it was imported to NH when it was brought to the states.

Comment

Working...
            X