• Show
Clear All

winterMOD

sigpic
    e30 318iS http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=315644

Comment

1993 E30 Vert/Turbo/MS/Borbet BS

Originally posted by anabolice30
      Oh well, not like I could scoop any of the chicks in this thread. My e30 is still on bottlecaps..

Comment

Originally posted by e30abe89 View Post

HNG!!!!

M42 turbo build.
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=301330

Comment

my e30 on epslions.

IMG_6414 by logyt, on Flickr
          my e30
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=274651&page=3

Comment

Drop coming soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            sigpic
            both these cars are gone :(

Comment

Originally posted by jntar View Post
              HNG!!!!

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Avid.1 AV-05's

Comment

Finally got these mounted.

Comment

^ specs?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Front 16x8 et20 with 195 45 16, rear 16x9 et18 with 215 40 16. Thinking I can use a 10mm or 15mm spacer in the back.

Comment

Style 5s for sale

Redrilled (4 x 100) 16" x 8" style 5s.....For Sale.. Will post a "For Sale" ad soon.
                        $600 including tires/spacers (2 x 15mm)/caps/centering rings. Recently professionally refinished in PlastiDip silver. They look nice but to be honest they are in fair condition overall. Buyer pays shipping - Located in Clearwater, FL
                        Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

ive got 700 shipped for them ^^

i have no idea what i am doing with my life

Comment

Originally posted by campbellj25 View Post
                            Front 16x8 et20 with 195 45 16, rear 16x9 et18 with 215 40 16. Thinking I can use a or spacer in the back.
                            Yeah I have a 10mm spacer on my 16x9 et18 in the rear. I'm looking to run the same rear tires as you, do you like them?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                              Yeah I have a 10mm spacer on my 16x9 et18 in the rear. I'm looking to run the same rear tires as you, do you like them?
                              I do like Yokahama tires in general, but I have never tried this particular tire. One guy at work said they were noisy while I was mounting them. My whole car is noisy as hell so if they are I will never notice. I went with these because it was the only brand I could find the same tire front and rear in these sizes at a reasonable price. I originally wanted 205/50 and 225/45 but had no luck finding a matching set.

In the end these tires fit well and gave me the mild stretch I was looking for.

Comment

Looks good with the 10mm spacer too. After looking at my car I might go 10mm front and rear. I wish I could lower it a little more but my oil pan is in danger as is with the not so smooth roads around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X