Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold the E30's and...

...Got this.

Well I still have my 88 325is but I sold my 84 and parted out the 90. This is a 76, it was my brother in law's but he pretty much neglected it and didn't have a lot of interest in it. It needs a major cleaning and full paint detail. It had a respray 3 years ago (not that great of one but decent) but it has been sitting in the open for a while so it has faded quite a bit. It should come back nicely, though. I have to smog it still so the plan is the smog it and then swap in my hot motor from my old car. Already has the 5 speed swap. Good thing about this car is I know everything about it from the bottom up, my father in law built it. I have some goodies that will be going in over the next few weeks, still need to purchase some so there will be some updates when those go in.
    sigpic

nice little project!

Comment

oh sweet! hows redding?

Comment

when I saw the thread title, I figured you had bought an e36. Nice to see someone with some common sense, good luck on the 2002
        Originally posted by payney8
        We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

Good call.
          -Erik
          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Thats a keeper!

COTM

Comment

subscribed...looking at my sig photo and my current car, you can tell why.. EDIT: i own a 76 '02as well
              sigpic
              both these cars are gone :(

Comment

bad ass man! looks like it's in great shape.

Comment

Originally posted by neighborhood View Post
                  when I saw the thread title, I figured you had bought an e36. Nice to see someone with some common sense, good luck on the 2002
                  +1 e36'S are crap.

Comment

Nice start keep us posted.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Thanks guys, I still have my 74 shell sitting in my garage that needs to go away. As soon as that is gone, this will take its place in there. I want to eventually go with early bumpers but for now I have some old diving boards that someone cut down to be thinner that I will be putting on it.
                      sigpic

Comment

sweet! What's wrong with the '74 shell?

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post
                          sweet! What's wrong with the '74 shell?
                          Nothing really if you want a solid shell to have full paint done on. It has a few flaws on it and it needs a new nose panel if wanting to go back to stock as I cut out some rust and welded in box tubing. Getting rid of it really cheap if someone wanted to pick it up, otherwise I'm cutting it up and saving the panels for any future repairs.
                          sigpic

Comment

2002s are just bad ass classics, I want to build wide body for a DD, same color as Blunt's

Comment

Nice pickup. Defiantely something i would like to own.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X