Some recent shots of the sedan

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 91 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by FetusGoulash
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia. as far west as you can get in Canada.
    oh damn, yeah you are far away

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • FetusGoulash
    replied
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia. as far west as you can get in Canada.

    Leave a comment:


  • 91 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by FetusGoulash
    I would do that in a heartbeat. Always loved type t's. too bad your so far away
    Where is Victoria?

    Leave a comment:


  • FetusGoulash
    replied
    Originally posted by 91 318is
    Nice man, I love the D90's. Trade you my Type T's, lol
    I would do that in a heartbeat. Always loved type t's. too bad your so far away

    Leave a comment:


  • 91 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by FetusGoulash
    Adapters are H&R 25mm in the front and 25mm in the rear with an additional 5mm spacer. So escentially 30mm rear. Personally i would like another 5mm front and rear but its not a priority right now

    Nice man, I love the D90's. Trade you my Type T's, lol

    Leave a comment:


  • FetusGoulash
    replied
    Originally posted by 91 318is
    Ahhhhhhh, D90's look so good on E30's man. How big are you spacers? I like how they're tucked in a little.
    Adapters are H&R 25mm in the front and 25mm in the rear with an additional 5mm spacer. So escentially 30mm rear. Personally i would like another 5mm front and rear but its not a priority right now


    Originally posted by Lof8
    DB 4 doors unite!! I love the car man!
    Thanks dude! your car is the one that made me decide to keep the DB's for now! your car is sex

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    DB 4 doors unite!! I love the car man!

    Leave a comment:


  • 91 318is
    replied
    Ahhhhhhh, D90's look so good on E30's man. How big are you spacers? I like how they're tucked in a little.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Nice mate!

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    i am actually really digging the diving boards with your set up. looks awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • e30CAB
    replied
    i dig that for sure!

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    I like it! The D90s and Diving-Boards say, "Yeah, I'm not pretentious, big whoop, wanna fight about it?"

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I like the wheels a lot and the seats, not the one fog light so much though.

    Leave a comment:


  • awestun
    replied
    Nice.

    Leave a comment:

Working...