Some recent shots of the sedan

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e3o
    replied
    Originally posted by MaxBell
    Hate to resurrect something old, but the question of if it's on Ground Controls was never answered.

    Any idea anyone?
    Cut springs

    Leave a comment:


  • Philo
    replied
    Hootie's car was much more well executed. And let's not forget E30trash's example of D90s.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    that car was so hot. i want porsche rims on my four door :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Philo
    replied
    Stop posting, noob.


    Originally posted by FetusGoulash
    custom wound springs, boge shocks. Temporary until i make some coilovers

    Leave a comment:


  • MaxBell
    replied
    Hate to resurrect something old, but the question of if it's on Ground Controls was never answered.

    Any idea anyone?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mo_E30
    replied
    Looks hard

    Leave a comment:


  • ETA01
    replied
    holy hell the first photo makes the car look sicky gnar.how did you do your 5-lug swap?

    Leave a comment:


  • 318isbmw
    replied
    Absolutely love it w/ the divingboards, I would leave them as is.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30Rob
    replied
    very nice...love the height

    Leave a comment:


  • phi
    replied
    i love the one fog light hahha. reminds me of rat style vw mkII's.

    Leave a comment:


  • hootie
    replied
    Nice D90's I got 38 mm in the front and I feel like yours are poking more than mine...

    Leave a comment:


  • Oz10
    replied
    That looks good!!

    Leave a comment:


  • screwbiedoo15
    replied
    I love the stance. I think it's perfect

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Needs moar spacers, but looking awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • noE30
    replied
    looks good. d90s are sweet

    Leave a comment:

Working...