Washed her up and took a couple pics 56k friendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washed her up and took a couple pics 56k friendly

I wanted to take a couple pictures before the weather got too bad. I make no claims at being a photographer, just wanted to show her off a bit.

I am more of a lurker than a poster and really haven't done an introduction so I am going to throw the current mods list on here.

Interior
    M-Tech II steering wheel
    German check panel
    Z4 3.0 shifter
    ZHP Weighted shift knob
    e36 E-brake handle
    Map light mirror

Exterior
    BBS RK 17x7
    Bilstein sport shocks/struts
    H&R sport springs
    Euro trim
    Euro grills
    Euro ellipsoids
    Clear signals
    Sprayed red tails

The bottom end is shot so I am saving for an s52 I have already sourced. I would love to put a full mtech II on her, you don't see too many in calypso. She is a money pit, everything that can fail has in the two years I have owned her but I have learned a lot and have many plans, just working with a student budget :(

And just in case anyone is curious about the house:

Nice car, LOVE the color..Its not overdone, which is what makes it great

Comment

Nice car! 4-doors are really starting to grow on me, and I love your username. :up:

Comment

Thanks, I didn't think too much of it when I first got it, it was covered in Virginia Tech stickers. The clear coat is horrible and an animal attacked one of the doors recently, it took me a while to figure that one out, I thought a midget had keyed it at first. I still tell people that's what happened. Old people love her and no one can believe she has 240,000 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
          Nice car! 4-doors are really starting to grow on me, and I love your username. :up:
          You have to have humor if you don't have height

Comment

That is a great looking car. Your photos are good too. Maybe try and move in on the car some

Comment

One of the very few wheels id rock in 17's. Nice!

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                One of the very few wheels id rock in 17's. Nice!
                Thanks, I just wish they had more depth to them. The RK's I looked at before I bought them were 18's and a totally different offset and not nearly as convex.

One day I will be able to upgrade to LM's if the maintenance doesn't bankrupt me. I figure at the current rate, in two more years there won't be anything I haven't replaced on the car and maybe then I can really invest in how she looks.

Comment

Originally posted by ShortSkinnyKid View Post
                  Thanks, I just wish they had more depth to them. The RK's I looked at before I bought them were 18's and a totally different offset and not nearly as convex.

One day I will be able to upgrade to LM's if the maintenance doesn't bankrupt me. I figure at the current rate, in two more years there won't be anything I haven't replaced on the car and maybe then I can really invest in how she looks.
                  LMs are not the wheel you want if you are looking for "depth" though, assuming you are talking about how concave a wheel is. also, there are LM replicas for sale pretty cheap. there may even be some for sale used with tires already in the wheels for sale section.
                  http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Nice, calypso is a classy color, digging the rk's too.
                    '88 325ic

Comment

very nice looking car, I'm looking at getting a 2dr calypso, makes me happy to see another really clean car!
                      stephenbrody.com

Comment

Working...
                      X